350+ Spiritual Principles
Most Recently Added Ones:
-- It's interesting to get to
know the God Jesus Christ, who stays close to, and
experiences the suffering of all those who are downcast,
miserable, and rejected, and unloved, while He encourages
people to help them, so that in eternity He can make them
famous by summing up their lives as those who loved and
served the unfortunate, all while other famous people, who
did not help, sit around and try to sum up God's life, by
saying He doesn't care, ignores and even causes the
suffering of those unfortunate people.
-- Sometimes, in order to be successful in Spiritual
Warfare, you need to treat it more like a courtroom, than
-- FreeMasory is satanic, looking good on the outside, but
corrupt on the inside. No Christian of good conscience can
be a member of FreeMasonry.
-- You can either let your chains break your praise, or
your praise break your chains.
-- Healing ministers have witnessed 2 methods in praying
for people, that will significantly increase their chances
of seeing the person healed. #1 Stop begging God for a
healing, and start commanding it. #2 Don't neglect laying
your hands on a person, why praying for their healing.
-- When satan infultrates a government, he'll often try to
infultrate the Justice department. Because, from there, he
can pursecute and remove anyone who threatens his
influence. With a corrupted Justice department, satan can
protect his agents in government, and bring the law (which
is backed up by the power of the gun) down on any of his
--The sin you refuse to conquer, will eventually conquer
--I always wanted God to be more real in my life, then I
realized... Maybe God doesn't need to be more real to me,
maybe I need to be less fake with Him.
--In my walk with Christ, I've found that the more things
that I sacrificed on the Alter to God, the more energy I
had to do His work.
--First go to the Courts of Heaven to deal with an issue,
before you go to the Spiritual battlefield.
--The Blood of Jesus was shed to set you free from sin,
not to allow you to freely sin.
--Most of the Host of Heaven (the Waring Angels) are
currently inactive, waiting for a believer to release them
into an assignment.
--There are some gifts of God that you'll never receive by
just being open to them, in order to receive them you must
-- Sometimes, in order for God to show the tidal
wave of His Glory, He will allow satan to build
sandcastles on the beach. picture
--Many of the people with the highest calling of God are
currently locked up in prisons. The enemy targeted them
early to prevent them from ever maturing. But once set
free, they have the ability to do great damage to the
satan's kingdom. Truly they are "treasures hidden in
Isaiah 45:3 And prison ministries are vital to
the Church. (unfortunately the enemy has the ability
to see how many angels are assigned to a specific baby,
and thereby judge how dangerous they are, and target the
parents if necessary to steer their child in the wrong
--When Lucifer was in Heaven, he was in charge of Heavenís
Music and Worship & Michael was in charge of Heavenís
Armies. Lucifer fell and became satan, but Michael didnít
fall. What does this mean? In Laymanís terms, this means
that God kept all the Soldier Angels, and satan took all
the Quire boys. (Picture)
--The Blood of Jesus is not limited by Time/Space.
It has the ability to go back in time and
heal/restore/mend sins of the distant past committed by
generations long ago. Getting the blood to the root of any
issue can fix it. Which means that a believer can go to a
place where an atrocity happened long ago and apply the
blood (communion with the land) to reverse its effects,
and thereby cut off satan's portals into this world.
--In my research, I've noticed 2 different yet distinctive
streams of End-Time prophecy, each of them biblical, each
of them supported by several trustworthy prophets.
------The First Prophetic Stream has the pattern of...
========== a. Prepare for the Lord's Return (Rapture).
========== b. Live Holy or be left Behind.
========== c. Great will be the Tribulation.
------ The Second Prophetic Stream has the pattern of ...
========== a. Prepare for the Latter Rain, a massive
outpouring of the Spirit, Kingdom Age
========== b. Evangelize with New Levels of anointing and
========== c. Great will be the Harvest.
I believe that both prophetic streams are from God. But
I've noticed that many prophets seem to be clearly placed
on one stream or the other, without much crossover.
--If you're waiting for the Rapture to happen before the
Great End time Harvest, unpack your bags, first comes the
great outpouring/harvest/Kingdom Age.
(Note: These are
lessons that I've learned are NOT verbatim from the Lord, so
they can NOT be taken as His words, some of them might be dead
wrong, you'll need to find out for yourself which ones are true.
These are also summaries from many of the Testimonies of the
website. Many of these principles can be made into an entire
sermon. Please excuse any grammar mistakes.) Principles
to Live by Christian
Mistakes, Warnings, Deceptions and Pitfalls
Warfare for more lessons I've
learned click here
Mistakes, Warnings, Deceptions and Pitfalls]
- If you're waiting for the Rapture to happen
before the Great Endtime Harvest, unpack your bags, first
comes the great outpouring/harvest/Kingdom Age.
- There is a big contrast between what is coming
from Jesus by revelation and what is being preached about in
- Evangelicals, (including
myself), have distorted the image of Jesus
FROM a Righteous,
Reigning, Awesome King of Glory, to be feared, loved and
Down to a Friendly
We have diluted the Gospel down to "Say a prayer and get
your free ticket to Heaven." We handed out tickets
to heaven, like it was free candy, forgetting the words of
Jesus "It is hard for a man to enter the Kingdom of God"
and "narrow is the door...few there be that find it"
We have diluted down the image of Hell,
FROM a place of Miserable
Agony, Torment, Wrath, Burning & Regret
Down to a much more digestible
doesn't seem to put fear in any unbeliever)
- Any gospel that does not include living Holy is
incomplete! Any gospel that does not include obedience to God,
but instead relies solely on Mental Assertions, is
incomplete! Jesus is the Way, if you don't go on
the Way, you won't get there. The doctrine that states:
"a person's correct belief is the sole requirement for them
to enter Heaven" is false and has led many to miss the
- Beware of the Cross-Less gospel. It
states that Jesus picked up His cross, but you don't have
to. Sacrifice is still a major part of the Christian's
walk, but sacrifice only what the Lord commands you to.
Your spiritual maturity is determined by how much you are
willing to sacrifice for the Lord.
- If any gospel does not warn people of the
coming struggles, but only focuses on having a blessed life,
this gospel has been cheapened. The recipients of this
gospel message may not be ready for hard trials, and could
- I repent for teaching the "Once
Saved Always Saved" doctrine. I now see
that it contradicts numerous scripture verses, it tends to
lower people guard against sin, and it also contradicts many
testimonies of people who have been shown Hell and seen
backslidden Christians. This doctrine is also remarkably
absent from the teachings of Jesus Christ himself, and usually
comes from bad interpretations of the other prophets. It
basically says, there is no more narrow road or small door,
you're already past that. The "Once Saved Always Saved"
doctrin is true to the point that one doens't lose their
salvation like one might lose their keys. But one may loose
their salvation in the same way they lost their damnation, by
a concious, willing act of switching kingdoms. You never lost
your free will when you got saved, so please never make the
decision to go back to satan, not matter what he offers.
- All 10 Commandments are all still in place,
there were not removed. Many Christians, including
myself, have violated the 4th Commandment, by not keeping
- Tithing is the mechanism for funding the
Gospel. Those who withhold tithes and offerings from the Lord
are disobedient Christians, they won't be ready for His
return. By their disobedience, they hinder the gospel from
going out, costing souls. That Lord has warned the church,
that anyone who loves money more than Him, will not see the
- That Lord has spoken through revelation after
revelation that many Christians, who thought they would get to
Heaven, never made it, but instead wound up in hell. They
never "strived to make it through the narrow door"
Holiness is still required to get into Heaven.
- The Great Apostasy that has entered
the Church, is that the LAW has been abolished. This
belief casts a shadow on all Old Testament commandment, it
allows us to pick and choose which Old Testament commandments
we want to obey. One of the first teaching of Jesus, the
Sermon on the Mount, specifically tried to prevent this
mistake, when Jesus said, "I
didn't come to Abolish the Law or the Prophets"
Therefore, there is no way around it, a Christian Must
separate the Old Testament LAWs into different categories, so
it will be very clear which laws we are still to follow.
Anyone that says that none of the Old Testament Laws have any
consequences today, is mistaken.
I've put Old Testament Laws into 6 categories.
#1 The Traditions of Man: laws and rules of
man's origin, that do not have a divine origin.
We are NOT to follow these.
(i.e. DON'T HEAL ON THE SABBATH, Mark
#2 Temple Laws and Sacrifices: Since Jesus
destroyed and rebuilt the temple we no longer do these temple
requirements on Earth, their function is now in the heavenly
(i.e. the BLOOD SACRIFICE: Though we
still need it, it's not done on Earth, but done by Jesus
#3 Laws reserved solely for the Jews:
don't consider these commandments for every other nation.
(i.e. Don't marry non-Jews)
#4 Laws given by Moses, confirmed by prophets in
later years, and not specifically nullified by any New
Testament scripture. I believe these laws still have
(i.e. INCEST, USURY, 10 COMMANDMENTS)
#5 Laws mentioned by Moses once, but never
brought up again anywhere in scripture.
(i.e. DON'T WEAR CLOTHES WOVEN
FROM 2 DIFFERENT FABRICS, DON'T CUT THE SIDES OR YOUR BEARDS)
I don't necessarily follow these.
#6 Laws that when broken in scripture, resulted
in God killing people: Anytime you see God kill someone in
scripture for a specific sin, I would take that sin very
seriously, and avoid it, whether or not it is mentioned in the
- It is a false doctrine to tell Christians that
after their first repentance, they never need to repent again
for new sins. The blood of Jesus does not automatically wash
away FUTURE sins, sins need to be repented of after they are
committed. If you disagree, just ask Ananias
and Sephira about their pre-forgiven sin. This is why
repentance is mentioned in the Lord's Prayer.
- It IS possible for born-again Christians to get
evil spirits in them. (Oppressed not Possessed)
- Accusing someone is a serious thing to do, not
to be handled lightly, not for the immature, and not to be
done without the prompting of the Holy Spirit. In
scripture it was handled by the Apostles, by seasoned men and
women of God. But even the disciples, as shown in the
Gospels, misjudged people (Mark
9:38). When you accuse
another person without the prompting of the Holy Spirit,
you'll be in danger of the trap of the enemy, who greatest
weapon is using Christian to accuse other Christians, and
cause division. Many times, in the name of "defending
the truth", we are often "attacking the body".
We are not doing God a favor by attacking His children.
Take a strong warning from Philip Elston, who had a vision
several years ago in which he saw the Lord standing with His
arms outstretched. Soldiers in blue and gray uniforms
were marching past Him on either side, and were laying their
bloody swords on His arms. The Lord resolutely looked
into the eyes of each one, saying, "No
one who has their brother's blood on their sword will be
used to build My house."
- Pride + Bible knowledge will get you as far as
it did with the Pharisees. (Saying foolish, presumptuous
and religious sounding statements like, "It is not lawful
to heal on the Sabbath", "no prophet come out of Nazareth")
- Jesus said, "wait...until you are clothed with
power from on high." If you want to serve the Lord without
being clothed with power, it is foolish, unbiblical and much
- Signs, wonders, miracles and healings are for
today, they have NOT disappeared, nor has the gifts of the
- There is a strong satanic movement in the
Church to stop the spread of the Gift of the Prayer
Language. In so many churches you can hear teaching
about prayer language, and have an intellectual discourse
about it, and study it, you just CAN'T get it.
- Your good works don't earn you into Heaven, but
your bad works CAN disqualify you, if not repented of.
From Scripture we know that grace comes to those who repent,
and God's love comes to those who are surrendered to Him (the
cross). Teaching people that Grace can come by other means
than repentance is irresponsible, and it's a dangerous
doctrine to tell others that God's love is not dependent on
surrendering to Him.
- Neglecting, Ignoring and opposing the
manifestations of the Holy Spirit, is the Blasphemy of the
Holy Spirit. If there is a manifestation of the Holy Spirit,
(Tongues, Signs, Healings, Prophecy, etc.) and you say it is
from the devil, you are dangerously blaspheming the Holy
Spirit. Don't Risk It! Don't resist the
movements of the Holy Spirit, that is the Blasphemy we were
warned about. In a revelation to Pastor Kim, 70% of the "so-called
Christians" that are in Hell, are there because they
Blasphemed the Holy Spirit. 30% are there, because they did
NOT live Holy and keep the Word of God in their lives.
(also...Those people who are fearful that they Blasphemed the
Holy Spirit are usually not the type of people who have done
- Christians need to be ready to repent on a
- Coming to the Lord, always to conduct business
or seek knowledge, and not because you love Him, greaves His
heart. It is like a loving Husband, whose wife is incapable of
love or emotion, but is only concerned with duties and chores.
I left my first love, and pursued duty, not His heart. The
image of Jesus as a waiting
Groom was not one that I knew.
- The Father did not sow His Son, to reap a bunch
of slaves. He wanted Children, not slaves. Leaving
the slave mentality is something all Children of God must do.
- Never set your eyes on any defiled thing.
Your eyes are a gateway to your soul and it pours filth into
your heart when you gaze upon them.
- The higher you go, the closer you walk with the
Lord, the greater the devastation will come from your
disobedience. "The things we can get away with in the Outer
Court can get us killed in the Holy Place."
- When Christian's argue, we must watch carefully
the intentions of our heart. I have on occasion argued
with Christian's using good biblical arguments and principles,
while trying to cut the other person down to pieces. It
was only when I ignored the facts, and focused on the
intentions of my heart, did I realize what I was doing was
evil, even though I masked it with good biblical
- It only take a few wounds to turn a sheepdog
into a wolf; one who defends the flock into one who attacks
it. When Christians have too many unhealed wounds, they
only seem to be able to attack other ministries and people,
and not edify.
- When you talk about someone, only say what you
would be comfortable saying in their presence. Otherwise
you will be acting two-faced. Remember every word we
speak will be reviewed when our life is Judged. And when
someone else is speaking gossip, Object, stop it, or get out
of there! Hearing one bad comment or rumor about someone
can pollute your relationship with them for years.
Beware of the desire to witness people's shame and nakedness,
this is what promotes gossip.
- The greater your influence, the greater the
ability you have to mislead people, when you are not walking
with the Lord. Never esteem you influence, but take it
with sober caution.
- Repetitiously praying the Rosary
is not of God.
- We often make the people closest to the Lord
into our idols. This is why Moses was not given a public
burial, because God knew the people would have dug up his
bones and worshiped them, making them into idols and relics,
which is what eventually happened to Moses's staff. It's
also why he veiled his face, to keep himself from pride, and
other from worshiping him.
- The saints, prophets, disciples and apostles
were NOT great people that met an average God, they were
average people that met a Great God. So all the glory
belongs to God alone and we must not idolize past saints.
- When the Lord speaks through a person, what
they say will be backed up by scripture. But also, when
the enemy speaks, he will use misapplied scripture to defend
his poison. How will you distinguish? If you're relying
on your intellectual knowledge of scripture to distinguish, be
careful, you're up against the one "more crafty than the
rest." The truth is that you must know the voice
of the Lord. If you don't, you'll believe the misapplied
scripture of the enemy's agent before you believe the Lord's
- One of the hardest tests for a Christian is
drawing close to God in intense worship, while not getting
distracted by the glory that is reflecting off of us.
- Don't minimize a move of God down to the phrase
"an emotional experience," for often moves of the
Lord bring people to tears.
- Hiding, self-justification, wearing masks, and
shifting blame, are all paths that will lead a good man, back
to his sin, a dog back to his vomit.
- If you live a godly life, but do not verbally
share Christ with others, you'll be as successful as Lot was
in saving Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Many Christian's are functional atheists.
They believe the stories of the Bible, but if anything like
those stories happens today, they'll be the first ones to call
- The closer you get to the Mountain, the smaller
you appear. The closer you are to God the more humble
you become, but the closer you come to the devil, the more
puffed up you become.
- If there is a problem/issue that the Lord is
taking you through, and you refuse to learn it. That
issue will come back later and overcome you until it is dealt
with. You will go "Around that Mountain" until
the lesson is finished.
- Before the Lord advances His church, the enemy
will send out the fakes.
- When the Lord advances His church using certain
people, these people will be utterly defamed. If you
research those people on the internet, most of what you'll
find will be negative and written by "respectable"
people with prestigious degrees behind their name.
Similar to when Jesus walked the earth.
- When we say that a teaching of Jesus is just a
'Symbolic Analogy' it opens up the door to a 1000
interpretations, and removes its true meaning. But a
'Spiritual Reality' is different than a 'Symbolic Analogy'.
Some biblical teaching is symbolic, but not all. For
example, The Tree of Life is not symbolic, it's a real tree
that one can see and touch in the heavenly realm, the Sword of
the Spirit is not symbolic either, it is real. I'm re-reading
the teachings of Jesus, knowing that maybe things I thought
were just symbolic, may actually be 'Spiritual Realities'.
Another example of this is from
Proverbs 23:32 where it says that wine/alcohol bites
like a snake. Most people would consider this a 'Symbolic
Analogy', but according to Christians with the gift of
Spiritual site this proverb is not symbolic but a 'Spiritual
Reality'. Another example of this is from Matt
21:21, where Jesus tells us we can cast mountains into
the sea. Someone who considers this a symbolic teaching might
pray like this, "I cast my Mountain of Debt, into the Sea,
I cast my Mountain of Pain into the Sea." But now we're
finding out by revelation that it's not symbolic, there are
actually demonic mountains in the heavenly realm that need to
be cast down. (see here)
- If there is a certain spiritual gift (a
manifestation of the Holy Spirit), and you say that it is from
the devil, you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit. Be VERY
- The false prophet is usually the first to
accuse the true prophet.
- If you miss the real prophets, then you will
have less ability to recognize the false ones, and skepticism
is not the same as true discernment. If a Christian has more
faith in the devil to deceive than the Lord to enlighten, then
that Christian will look with skepticism on different moves of
- For Christians who try to stay out of Politics,
remember this. You can't share the Gospel with an Aborted
Baby. In other words, if you haven't first fought to
save the life of a baby from an Abortion, then all the
commandments to love your neighbor become meaningless in the
case of that child.
- Many people are running TOWARD
Christian Ministry and AWAY from the Lord's
presence at the same time.
- You will need to go through many easy doors, to
get the same spiritual growth as going through one difficult
- If the Lord wakes you up in the night to pray,
but you refuse, roll over and go back to sleep. Then the bed
becomes your grave.
- Your FAITH is not only your belief in who God IS,
but who you are NOT. Without God, I'm foolish,
weak and easily captured. Our Faith is in God alone,
NEVER in man, NEVER in his institutions, and Never in the
bride. I love my church, but many times we have failed
and dropped the ball. And when people tie their anchor
to a person or institution, they are bound for
- I find no evidence in the Bible, or among
today's prophets, of a place of "Purgatory" that exists today.
- When a believer falls, the Christian's will
reach out their hands to restore, but religious people will
reach out their swords to condemn.
- The farther away from God you get, the more
rules and regulations you'll come up with in an effort to
maintain what you once had. And what was once living
will soon become mechanical and artificial. (Take the
machinery out of the church.)
- If an pain caused by someone in your past still
brings up negative emotions, then there is probably still some
- Avoiding deception from false prophets is
important. But if you put too much emphasis on avoiding
deception then you will reject the Lord's true prophets.
- People who receive visions from the Lord, are
often in the habit of interpreting their vision in the most
positive way possible, while some of their visions may have
been warnings or rebukes.
- Church sermons that (indirectly) bring comfort to people who chose to remain in their
sin, do them great damage.
- I once drank a poison called ďDonít
Convict Me,Ē it was sweet, but it lead to my
death. It kept me in the dark for many years.
- Many Christians will only listen to ministers
whom they already agree with.
- Every blessing of God is in jeopardy to someone
who does not fear the Lord, and obey His Word.
- You can fall at any level in your walk with
Christ. Never think that you're invincible, because
pride comes before a fall. When mountain climbing, you
can quickly tell when you are falling, but it is not so
spiritually. Most don't know when they are falling.
- Many Christians fall immediately after a great
- The problem with receiving the anointing of
God, is that it can draw people to yourself, rather than
- Money has caused so many problems in the
Church, that if possible, ministers of Jesus should strive not
to live off the Tithe. If you want to get rich, then get rich
in the marketplace, not the Church.
- If there is a man, serving the Lord, helping
the poor, and studying the word, and this man is only stealing
a small about of money from work every week, he is in danger
of hellfire. If there is a lady, serving in the church,
leading people to Christ, and sponsoring missionaries, and
this lady continues to cheat with only 1 adulterous partner,
she is in danger of hellfire. You should not have any hope
that Jesus might break His Word.
- From here to your destination are a thousand
prisons, learn how to get out, remember how you got in, and
never say, "There are no more". What we often
considered strongholds of truth, were really fortresses of
- One of the worst things that can happen to a
Christian minister, is that they become successful before they
- The biggest threat to the Lord's anointed, is
often the Lord's last anointed. For King David
it was Saul, for Jesus it was the religious elite, for Luther
it was the Church. Whenever there is any progress in the
church, most opposition comes not from the secular world but
from the current religious establishment.
- Never lose your temper in the presence of the
Lord. As many of us have found out, it brings instant and
severe Judgment, and makes the Father angry.
- When a male teenager comes to the Lord, they
usually have an ounce of faith fighting a pound of
testosterone, therefore demanding that he lives a pristine,
perfect life, may be setting him up for a fall.
- We desperately need a balance between study and
service. I.E. Think about the last 4 bible studies
you've attended. If in the time you've attended those 4
bible studies, you've never once went out to serve the Lord,
help the needy, feed the hungry, encourage the weak, or edify
the church, then you're probably out of balance. "The
last thing some Christian's need is another bible study." (Purpose Driven Life)
Jesus said, now that you know these things, you will be
blessed if you do them. (John
- There are 2 pits on the side of the path of
life. One pit says, "You must serve the Lord in
drudgery and misery, never enjoying a moment."
Occasionally I see victims there, the other pit is more
common, it says "serve the Lord in comfort, remove all
toil, suffering and anything unpleasant. Maximize
pleasure as you do the Lord's work."
- Selfishness destroys.
- Evangelism is like a car, and the "Understanding
of Hell" is like Gas. When a person doesn't know
about Hell, he is much less likely to share the Gospel with
- As I studied many revelations from God,
regarding Heaven and Hell, there was one thing that was very
consistent. The things God warned His people about, would come
true, if they ignored His warning. So itís useless to hope
that God might break His Word, just because someone was a
Christian. For example, when Jesus warned us, Ďunless you
forgive your brother when he sins against you, your Heavenly
Father will NOT forgive your sinsí this is true, even if
youíre a pastor of a 10,000 member church. So His warnings are
to be taken seriously. This is why, in several revelations of
Hell, many Christians wound up in hell, because they falsely
assumed that God would not carry out what He promised.
- The higher spiritual authority you have, the
greater you can fall without love and humility. The
closer you get to the Lord, the more narrow the road becomes.
- When a friend of mine (a man of God) fell into
temptation, he said he heard 2 messages from the enemy.
Both of these were very crafty and destructive. The
first message was "As long as you're down here in sin, you
might as well enjoy the fruit." When he took this
message to heart, he engaged in all kinds of sin that were
never even his weaknesses. The second message was, "You
can turn back to God tomorrow." When he took that
message to heart, tomorrow never came until a year later in
- The devil, like a good wrestler, knows when to
pull and when to push. he can resist anyone from
entering their assigned ministry, but if that doesn't work,
then he can then push them hard, causing them burnout.
- Watch out, one of the most dangerous places for
Christians is the spotlight. In the spotlight we focus
on ourselves. Many of us can be just as effective
serving the Lord from behind the scenes in a prayer closet
than those who are up front in the spotlight.
- Beware of the yoke of men. Man's yoke
looks good, but it will only slow you down in the climb, and
will make you less fruitful. The Lord's yoke is light,
it lifts you up, but man's will weigh you down.
- For Prophets, you must make a clear distinction
between your onions and teachings, and what the Lord has
divinely revealed to you. Don't mix them!
- If a believer prays for the sick, and nothing
happens, DON'T blame God!
- In my pursuit of God through worship, there is
one thing that has greatly interfered and hindered it. As I
would start to focus on Jesus, my mind would often become
preoccupied with the doctrinal flaws of my friends. And I
would sit there for 10-15 minutes going over everything wrong
with their beliefs, and what they should believe, even on
small matters. Only after a few months of this, did I realize
I was being drawn away from God, by the accuser. Even though I
was justifying every Judgment with scripture verses, I can now
see that it actually prevented me from focusing on Jesus.
- Don't try to fix the sinful nature, there is
not fixing it. It must be crucified. The world's
solution is to cope with and improve upon the sinful nature,
the Lord's solution is to just kill by the cross & replace
it with His nature. (vastly different solutions)
- Don't copyright what the Lord reveals to
you. Unless there is a very pressing need for a
copyright, give it away free. Putting a copyright on
God's revelations is like a healing minister who charges money
for healing people. The Lords gifts are for His Church,
not for profit! This profiting off the Lord is what
cursed Gehazi in II
- Too much work that is done in Christian
Ministry is simply the duplication of what other Christian's
have ALREADY finished. There is too much redundant work. Why,
usually because of copyrights and legal restrictions.
Christians often only see their local ministry, and not the
whole body of Christ, so we often only do work that benefits
those close by, and not the entire Church.
- If you do not act quickly upon a message from
the Lord, you will find it difficult to remember it or act
upon it, in later times.
- If your 'fear of being deceived' is
greater than your 'faith in God', then your ears will
be shut to God's messengers.
- Just because someone is doing great &
powerful miracles of God, doesn't automatically mean that they
are in right standing with God. The anointed servants of God
can still become corrupt, and yet not lose the anointing.
- Each Christian must be able to distinguish
between true and false wisdom. They look similar, and can be
hard to tell them apart. What makes it so difficult is that
scripture verses can be used to support both false and true
wisdom. In my experience, false wisdom usually leads to
inactivity, fear and criticism. And these are
usually have the appearance of 'caution' and 'discernment'.
- If a used car salesman put's a Christian bumper
sticker on the car he is selling, would that impress the Lord?
In the same way, when Christians merchandise their products
with biblical themes and images, what are they really doing
more than any secular salesman? If a Christian can't serve God
in a non-profit ministry, then they are just a businessman. (It's
ok to be a businessman, but just don't call it a ministry)
If I financially profit off of doing the ministry (charging
more than cost), then I personally expect no reward or
acknowledgement from God. (It's just a business, with a
- It is possible for a prophet of God to
mistakenly listen to a false prophet spirit. God's word is
perfect, but his prophets are not, and they need to carefully
test each spirit.
- A Christian "at ease" is ripe for God's
Judgment. (Being "at ease", while the rest of the world
is falling deeper into sin, and not lifting a finger to help
them.) This un-zealous attitude will get a Christian in
trouble. (This is different
than being at peace.)
- Zealous Christians can sometimes fall into the
deception that they can earn God's Love, and that His love is
based on their performance. (I personally fell to this
deception.) Be sure to love God for who He Is, not
for what He can give you. The Love of God is not so
cheap that it can be earned by the work of your hand or the
sweat of your brow.
- Many Christians are doing good works, but not
specifically what the Lord called them to do. This is a form
of rebellion. We must pray to know the specific will of God
for our lives, and be determined to Do it.
- One trap I often fall into is this, the more
power the Lord gives me, the less I think that I need Him. The
Lord's power can be very corrupting to a person who is not
crucified, not humble, and does not walk in love.
- Those who rely only on the bible, and never
bother getting counsel from the Holy Spirit, can be deceived.
- Spoken Prophetically by Jesus, regarding the
many divine visitation by Mary (mother of Jesus): "If
I want to manifest MYSELF to somebody, I don't do it
through Mary. She is MY beloved child, but she does not
manifest herself to people. This is a huge lie and taught
by the Catholic church and other groups. I am not happy
with this at all. She does not appear, it is the devil
disguised as her, to mislead people so they would pray and
worship her instead of ME. I do not allow any other gods
before MY HOLY FACE!"
- When there is a good deed that a person decides
not to do, a religious person will criticize the act, or
criticize other doing the deed, in order to justify their
- When someone is ready to be baptized, don't
stop them, but quickly get them baptized. Get them while they
are Hot. The devil will start working on them to
discourage them from being baptized, and you may not have
another chance later. Baptize them before you disciple
them. Many Church put too many administrative stumbling
blocks in the way of people getting baptized, i.e.. only
certain times of the year, a number of preliminary classes,
discipleship, reference checks, church attendance agreements,
a prepared public statement. These were not used in scripture.
When someone believed in Jesus, and was ready to repent, that
was enough to be baptized. (the next step is discipleship)
- The mapping of the Spiritual realm, (the
Spirits/etc.) are being introduced to people through Movies,
Games, Books, Comics, Cartoons, etc. According to
scripture, we already know that demonic spirits are introduced
to people through false
religions. But now there are many testimonies of
people who have seen demonic spirits, verifying that these
demonic spirits have the same/similar appearance to what they
have already seen in Movies, Games, Cartoons, TV shows, etc.
That's not a coincidence, it shows satan's strategy. The
introducing of the demonic world to the people of earth, it is
being done in the name of Entertainment & Culture.
- The New World Order: (which is the
centralization and concentration of world
economic/political/trade/military powers, first into several
world bodies, then into 1 central organization, and finally
under 1 leader. With all seemingly good intentions of world
unity, peace and cooperation.) This is referred to in
scripture as Babylon the Great, which is when all the nations
come together, but not under God. It's final days and
destruction has been foretold by the prophets. (Mostly in the
Book of Revelations)
- When the nations come together, but not under
God, they will start to oppose Israel, and eventually the
- When a Word, Vision or Prophecy comes
containing information about a 'Future Spouse', a 'Future
Date' or a 'Future Baby',
(Mates/Dates/&Babies) these revelations need to be
carefully prayed over. So many times the devil has
interfered with these, with false information, that these
types of revelations (Mates/Dates/Babies) have to be
thoroughly scrutinized and prayed over. You should also rebuke
any false anointing that may involved, when someone gets these
types of revelations, and ask God for a spirit of true
- Whenever your praying for something,
immediately declare with your mouth "I believe, I receive" so
there will be no interference from any lack of faith. -Gary
- It's as though Christians' read from 2
different bibles. Some Christians read from the "DO"
bible. As they read this bible, they actually feel a need to
DO the things decreed in it. While other Christians read
from the "VERBLESS" bible. In this bible the
commandment from God, magically disappear, or become optional
life guidelines. As people read from this bible, their
biblical knowledge grows, but their lifestyle stays pretty
much the same as the rest of the world.
- The God of the Bible, and the Muslim God Allah
are NOT the same.
- The longer a husband refuses intimacy with his
wife, the more it empowers the evil one to tempt him.
- As man's wisdom enters the Church, it leads
ministers to be less reliant on the Spirit and more
- You don't need to beg God to fulfill His
promise. You just declare it.
- We have been warned by Prophets that in the
demonic realm (2nd Heaven), satan has set up a fake heaven
and a fake hell, and he can take people there to
promote deceptions regarding the real Heaven (3rd Heaven) and
Hell. (I've personally seen the fake hell.) Therefore, any
revelation regarding Heaven and Hell needs to be tightly
scrutinized and judged regarding the origin.
- If a person is determined to walk in
Holiness, and cannot be dissuaded by the evil on, then satan's
next strategy will be Distortion and Seclusion.
them a distorted view of what Holiness is (often a focus on
outward attributes, instead of inward attributes, the outside of
the cup, not the inside. Matt 23:25)
Keep them away from other people, so that their drive towards
holiness won't spread (Hiding a lamp under a bushel, Matt 5:15). I call this the AMISH
- There are such things as false
tongues and false spiritual gifts. Therefore, any time that
someone is giving or receive spiritual gifts, a preliminary
prayer should be prayed to prevent these. "I Rebuke any False
Anointing, I Rebuke any False Gifts. I break their power. In
- You can trust what a prophet sees or
hears from God, but you can't always trust how they convey that
message. Untrained and immature prophets can cause the church
great harm. I've come to the conclusion that if 2 prophets have
conflicting visions, I will default to the message of the more
- It can be fruitless to try to share
with someone who thinks that anyone who disagrees with them must
- There more glory in accepting a
rebuke, than giving one. Some Christians glory in the rebukes
they gave others.
- The sin you refuse to conquer, will
eventually conquer you.
- There is an entire wall of delusions
preventing Christians from entering the Healing Ministry.
Spiritually sounding, religious statements and beliefs that
distort the Word of God, and criple a Christian's faith and
determination to follow in Jesus' footsteps of Healing. If you
ever want to heal people as Jesus healed people, you'll need to
identify and reject these delusions.
- Healing ministers have witnessed 2
methods in praying for people, that will significantly increase
their chances of seeing the person healed. #1 Stop begging God
for a healing, and start commanding it. #2 Don't neglect
laying your hands on a person, why praying for their healing.
- Religious people can see Goliath and
panic, but spiritual people can see David and rejoice.
- FreeMasory is satanic, looking good
on the outside, but corrupt on the inside. No Christian of good
conscience can be a member of FreeMasonry.
- I once had a Christian counselor
tell me that all the problems Christians have that they need
counseling for, either with marriage, family, or work, always
started when the person's relationship with God began to weaken.
- I would rather hear the rambling of
the many members of the body of Christ, than the polished words
of just 1 speaker.
- It's interesting to get to know the
God Jesus Christ, who stays close to, and experiences the
suffering of all those who are downcast, miserable, and
rejected, and unloved, while He encourages people to help them,
so that in eternity He can make them famous by summing up their
lives as those who loved and served the unfortunate, all while
other famous people, who did not help, sit around and try to sum
up God's life, by saying He doesn't care, ignores and even
causes the suffering of those unfortunate people.
- For an athiest, their priest is a
scientist, and their only hope is government.
For Churches & Ministries
- The most esteemed person in your Church should
be Jesus, the next most important person in your Church should
be the unsaved, and the least esteemed people in your Church
should be your leaders.
- The inCorrect Foundation of the Church. Click
- Don't name your ministry after yourself, the
goal is to give Jesus glory, not us. I can't imagine
having the Robert Bro***ell Ministry ?!? Whenever
possible, do your ministry without recognition. So many
Christians fall, when in the spotlight.
- 2/3 of the world's people are oral learners,
unless you deliver Christian media in Audio or Visual (story)
format, it will not impact them. You can't just teach
them doctrine and theories, their minds don't work that way.
They need to understand things in the form of a story. This is
why Jesus used so many parables.
- Any Christian Magazine, Pamphlet, Brochure or
printing that highlights the names of ministers or ministries
more than Jesus, is glorifying man.
- You CAN'T preach the gospel only using gentle
words. Messages from God can sometimes be sharp, to the
point, painful and hard to accept. But their message
must not be watered down or compromised. Pastors need to
protect the flock from evil, but they should not protect the
flock from the hard messages of God.
- Build up people, not ministries. Invest
into people, not into processes. Many times Christian's
get involved with ministries, and neglect the personal
investment into people (Relationships), which is the whole
reason for ministry.
- Christian Fellowship is a 2 way interactive
relationship, but much of the Church has become a 1 way
- If you only minister to those who pay you, what
are you doing more than others? Even sinful people serve
those that pay them? Minister to the whole body of
Christ, not just your financial supporters.
- Pastors, when the Lord gives you a message,
drop you carefully crafted sermon notes, and preach what the
Lord revealed. Most pastors preach from the inspired
Word of God, but few have inspired preaching from the inspired
Word of God. Sermons are too often not inspired, but
rather just the notes for that week's bible study, or a
religious pep rally.
- If a Church has parking spaces reserved for
it's leaders, then it has the wrong focus!
- Jesus taught us that the Door to life is Small.
If a pastor's teachings paint a large door, not small, then he
is doing his congregation a great disservice.
- Congregations must not drive out pastors, when
pastors make mistakes or fall. It is the Lord's responsibility
to set up and remove pastors, not ours. Doing this will
bring serious Judgment.
- If 20% of the sermon's you attend, read
scriptures verses to the congregation about living Holy, and
95% of the sermon's you attend, read scripture verses about
tithes and offerings, then your church has wrong motives.
- For preachers, be very careful when your
audience continuously applauds you during your sermon, because
it puffs us up, and soon we start thinking they are applauding
us. The pulpit is a place to honor Jesus, not celebrities.
- Sermon's that only talk about the great
exploits of the leaders and ministry do more to puff people
up. Sermons should also include the mistakes and
pitfalls that were made, so others can learn from them and
- Pastors beware of the "Just in Case"
philosophy when conducting church services. It's human
wisdom at its best and I see it creeping into churches.
This philosophy says, "Prepare
every detail of the service in advance, prepare the
worship music exactly the way you want it. Prepare
and rehearse the introduction of the sermon, so you don't
stumble over your words. Get the closing prayer
written down and ready. Then, Just in Case the Lord
doesn't show up, you can still put on a great show!" Church service should NOT be like a Broadway
- Many of today's church services are likened to
a gas station, where the whole message is "come get your
fill of God".
- The church service is often more attentive to
the clock than the Holy Spirit. Get the clock out of the
- Rank given to a person by a religious
organization does not equate to rank in God's Kingdom.
- When ministering to a person, never minister to
their mask, only minister to the real person.
- 90% prayer & 10% work! Ministries not
immersed in prayer will fail.
- The enemies strategy for the Church is Deceive,
Divide and Destroy. Deceptions (satan's
most powerful weapon) brings strife, quarrels, fighting,
backbiting, slander, etc. These will bring division into
the Church, separating God's Children away from the family,
away from the shepherds. Once separated, the enemy can
more easily overpower us and take us out. Once we are
overpowered and captured, we can then easily be used to attack
the church, (in the name of helping God.) Therefore,
anything that would bring division into a Church should be
Highly scrutinized & suspected.
- The difference between the false church and the
true church, is that the false church will embrace the name of
the Lord but not the light of God. So when Cultural issues
come against the teaching of the bible, the false church will
- Ministries that don't train up the next
generation won't last.
- The best place to evangelize is where people's
hearts are soft.
- There is a continual drowsiness the sweeps over
the Church, lulling us to sleep, dulling our zeal, closing our
eyes, & stealing our passion for a lost world. Pastors
need to be careful of sermons that cause Christians to drop
their guard, and become comfortable with the world. One of the
enemies main goals is to snuff out the fire of those who are
hot, leaving everyone lukewarm.
- The subject of tithes and offerings is often
unpopular, so pastors frequently ask some other member of the
congregation to speak during the offering, so that the
volunteer can take the brunt of the unpopularity. Stop playing
- One common theme of the Bible, stated over and
over, is "Just Stop Sinning". You are unfit to preach
the bible, if you are unable to preach this message.
- "My house shall be a
house of prayer for all nations." But we have
made it into a house of study. Our western church is
founded on gathering knowledge about God. (Study does
have its place, but not the main focus.) We've gathered 10
times the knowledge of the early apostles, yet have 1/10th
- How can someone preach if they can't listen?
The person in church who speaks the most, should not be the
one who listens the least.
- We must not think that just because a spiritual
message is give with passion, confidence, and volume that it
is any more legitimate than a message given in weakness. But
ministers have often added these effects, by their own
strength, in order to legitimize their message. And we have
falsely assumed God's messages will always come like that.
- No weeping saints, no weeping sinners. No
night long prayer, no long lines to Church. I have seen
for myself, the larger the congregation gets, the smaller the
prayer group becomes.
- When in a prayer meeting with people who have
prophetic gifts, these gifts seem to slop flowing if there are
others in the meeting who don't believe or receive the
- Doctors use medicine, not swords. Also with
those who try to fix God's church, if all they can do is
criticize, accuse and blame, then they are not real doctors.
- Pastor's desperately need to prepare their
congregation for the End Times, and not ignore the subject.
- You can't build God's church by the ambition of
man. Man's ambition will go ahead of the Lord, into unprepared
areas. And man's fear will lag behind the Lord.
- Many church buildings are actually monuments to
- Church gatherings are tremendous opportunities
for Corporate prayer, unfortunately this is often neglected
for all the other programs going on. Did Jesus say, "My
House shall be a House of Programs."
- The lack of real life-changing testimonies in
Sermons, where preaching is just doctrine and theory, greatly
diminishes the listener's faith.
- When the Church preaches against a sin, like
homosexuality, drunkenness or Abortion,
then battles rage in the heavenly realms against these
principalities. But when the Church is silent on an
issue, to avoid controversy or not to appear to be
provocative, then these heavenly battles do not happen, and
these spirits run rampant, going unopposed and destroy the
lives of many people.
- Two false doctrines are in the Church, and they
need to be dealt with. #1 "God
has stopped speaking" and #2 "if
the Lord speaks today, it is not as valid as when He spoke
in the past."
- God is the one who can take a pile of filthy
dirt, and with just 1 seed, turn it into beautiful and sweet
smelling flowers, or trees with delicious fruit. But man is
the one who takes beautiful and delicious fruit, and turns it
into a pile of filthy dung.
- A minister's weakness is often their family. I
can handle a person yelling at me, and the police taking me
away, but if my son misbehaves, or wife argues, then I easily
lose my cool.
- Eight Pillars of the Lukewarm Church:
(Eight great steps to keep your church weak and lukewarm.)
1. Don't talk about the Hell or the Judgments of God. You
can talk about Love, Mercy & forgiveness. But Wrath,
Judgments & Hell are just not popular messages anymore.
2. Don't talk about speaking in tongues, because of it's
strangeness, you don't want to scare anyone away.
3. Don't talk about deliverance, demonic attacks or
Spiritual warfare, these subjects are only for a select few,
4. Don't acknowledge any current prophets, any current
visions, or any current prophesies. You'll need to protect
your church's reputation from anything controversial.
If someone in your congregation is getting visions or
prophecies, talk to them privately but don't let the
congregation know about these.
6. Don't use the Laying on of Hands.
7. Preach the Cross in a way as to make people think that
they Don't need to pick up one.
8. Don't talk about being filled with the Holy Spirit, just
assume that once a person says a little prayer and attends
church, that he is already full of the Spirit, and nothing
else is needed.
9. For prayer, a 5 minute pray before the sermon and other
meetings should be fine enough.
10. Don't let the congregation get too excited during the
worship, try to stop any dancing or extravagant worship.
- The Prosperity Gospel is so
overused in the pulpits. It is full of scriptures to
defend it, and it has some truth in it, but it's motives are
distorted, showing the immaturity of the preacher. To
recognize it, you'll need to look at it's motives. Here
is the usual pattern of the Prosperity Gospel. "Do X and
get your blessing.
I did X and got my blessing.
Joe didn't do X, so he lost his
blessing. If you only do a little of X, you'll only
get a little of your blessing.
God wants you to have your blessing,
He died so you'd get your blessing."
- Often, the larger the Church is, the less
responsive they are to the moves of the Spirit, and the more
reliant they are on man's established systems of success.
- If there is more than 20% of the Congregation
that the Pastors don't know personally, then maybe that Church
is getting to large.
- There comes a time in a Minister's life, when
he is more concerned with obedience to God than maximizing
- There is profound revelation in the statement
from Romans 9:13
"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated." God loves the true Church,
and hates the false church. The false church tries to rely on
their sonship/birthright, never realizing that they lost
- The atmosphere of expectancy is the breeding
ground for miracles. The more people expect miracles to
happen from God, the more likely their faith will draw it. We
need to gather in Jesus name, hungry to see the move of the
- A lot of the teaching of the New Testament not
only bring security to those who are IN Christ, but also
ATTACKS any False Security. For example, Jesus taught
---one cannot rely on just being a son of Abraham (John
---one cannot rely on just being a religious leader (Matthew
---one cannot rely on just knowing scripture (John
---one cannot rely just being a servant of God (John
---one cannot rely on just saying "Lord, Lord". (Matthew
---one cannot rely on being a member of a church. (Acts
---one cannot rely on his Righteousness (Luke
In preaching the FULL gospel, one needs to adequately
undermine any false security that a 'Christian' might have.
- The un-anointed believers persecute the
anointed believers. -P. Kim.
- It's better to go to a service and receive a
spiritual gift, than to hear a sermon that you won't remember.
- One indicator that a Christian has lost his
fire, is that he stops evangelizing, and no more spends long
periods of time in prayer.
- You can't spread God's fire, if your jars are
empty, or your oil is contaminated.
- Much of the spiritual advancement of the Church
is being held up, because the body of Christ is not uniting.
- When a team member leaves a church, or prayer group, the
leader will need to determine if it's because of an open door /
transition from the Lord, or if that person crashed. Transitions
are smooth, with a clear door opening up. Crashes happen
abruptly, with very short notice, and usually hidden, unresolved
- Jesus didn't initiate his Church, until after he dealt with
Judas (the betrayer). And ministries must also remove the
betrayer, before they take off, or they will be sabotaged.
- Most problems that the Body of Christ is facing today, are
still around because the Body of Christ did not deal with them
in the past.
to Live by]
- When coming out of a sin, spend some time in
Remorse, confession, and judging yourself, before you just run
to the blood and say "clean me up"
- Love the Savior, work only for HIS Glory.
-The Final Quest
- Some parts of spiritual maturity that
Christians strive and study for can be gained by the laying on
of hands. But other parts must be slowly developed,
tested and learned. The ministry of Laying on of
Hands must NOT be ignored. Leaders often ignore it
because they have more confidence in their own teaching, than
the Holy Spirits ability to impart life; and therefore,
spiritual gifts often lay dormant, never being handed down to
the next generation.
- If you have been given visions from the Lord,
don't keep them a secret (unless
instructed to) but rather share
your visions with intercessors, so that they can pray over
those things that need attention. Draw your visions down
on paper, so that the rest of the Body of Christ can
see. This will turn a prayer group into a prophetic
intercessions group, which is much more strategic. Also
be careful to not let other Christian's quench the Spirit, the
enemy will often use other Christian's to discourage you from
maturing in this powerful gift.
- Repentance without tears is weak. If you
have a sin that you are repenting of, ask the Lord for Strong
Conviction, so that you can have deep repentance, and not just
verbal repentance. Because you much show fruit of repentance.
- There are 2 types of activities that Christians
do. Eating and Working? By
Eating I mean, things that edify yourself, bible studies,
listening to sermons, Christian Concerts, etc. By
Working I mean things that edify others. Preaching,
Evangelizing, Charity, etc. Most Christians are always
Eating! Few are Working. Now stop Eating and Get
- When you do something, don't do anything that
would embarrass you, if everyone else were watching. If
you're embarrassed before people who have low standards, how
much more before a God with perfect standards.
Remember, every action will come to light when our life is
- If you goto 5 sermons, before you will go to
one prayer meeting, then you're probably out of balance.
If you spend 2 hours in Church and less than 5 minutes in
prayer, you probably out of balance.
- It's not wise for Christians to copy secular
movies and songs, without paying for them. That can dishonor
- Losing confidence in yourself is good, if it is
replaced by confidence in the Lord. Things that leads to
greater dependence on the Lord are good, but things that lead
to dependence on self can be dangerous.
- Judge yourself, before the Lord has to.
Judge yourself with an IRON FIST, but judge others
with a velvet glove. This will keep you from
hypocrisy, but be careful not to fall into Self
Condemnation and Despair.
- Don't end your life with a big head and a small
- When judging the actions of another, where you
don't have all the information, assume the best, not the
worst. Assuming the worst brings division and
bitterness. I once heard a wise proverb from a Jewish
friend that said "believe in a man's innocence, until the
facts just won't let you."
- Christian must learn to hear the voice of the
Lord through other people.
- You may only get the smallest hint from
someone, that they are about to fall away from the Lord, so
when you hear it, don't neglect it, make an effort to keep
them from falling.
- When someone is on fire for the Lord, the enemy
tried to snuff them out. Then they can go from one
extreme to the other, becoming cold as ice. When you
come across someone who is on fire for the Lord, take extra
caution NOT to discourage them or quench the Spirit's fire.
- Don't send a man out on the mission field until
he overcome his sexual desires.
- You can't convince a good man he needs to
repent to a bad god, you can only convince a bad man he needs
to repent to a holy god. If an unsaved person doesn't
understand his sinfulness and rebellion to God, then his
repentance will not be on solid ground.
- The main goal of a Christian is not to raise a
happy family and be successful in this world. Thou these
are nice to have, our main goal is to Love, obey, and server
the Lord Jesus Christ. To be an extension of His will.
- When people and institutions working for the
Lord, do NOT receive revelation from the Lord, they often
become dead skin, and a hindrance to the Lord. Thou they
might be working on "Good" goals, they can interfere with the
Lord's "Main" goals. We always need to listen for the
Lord's direction, be ready to drop our old plans, and walk in
the way He now directs.
- Don't ever wave your trophies before the Lord.
- No matter how close you are to God, the Father
hates your pride.
- The Spirit of God is in His people, (as
imperfect as they are.) If someone doesn't want to be around
other Christians, do they really want to be around the Spirit
- People will learn more from your scars than
- Don't set your standards by other people's
standards, but by the Lord's. When you reconcile
yourself to someone you offended, it should be independent of
how they react or whether or not they try to reconcile.
Don't let other people's low standard stop you from doing what
- You can't set someone free from a sin if you
yourself are still in bondage.
- One of the foolish things I used to do before I
would go out street evangelizing was to spend 1-2 hours
preparing everything, training, practicing, materials,
etc. and then spend 5 minutes in prayer. This bore
very little fruit. I put all my trust in my preparation,
and little trust in the Lord. It would have been better
to pray 1-2 hours and spend 5 minutes in preparation.
- Those who serve the Lord, but do not come close
to Him, will be out of sync with Him. They will be
harvesting when they should be sowing, comforting when they
should be warning, or rebuking when they should be showing
mercy. By this they will be fruitless. Each of us
must know the seasons of the Lord.
- When I wake up, I just assume that I'm
spiritually dead until I pray.
- It is a fall, to go from
'hearing the Spirit of God and taking
impulses from Him of what to do'
'relying on your own intellect, and
following your religious understanding.'
- Beware of addictions, because anything that you
are addicted to, you are a slave to, i.e. smoking, video
games, TV, wine, gambling, sex, masturbation, etc. And a slave
has no permanent place in the family. (John
- Don't use the Lord's Name like a
washcloth. One time, I found myself doing this when an
accusation came against me. When confronted, I quickly
tried showing my Christian credentials. Later on, I
found that I did more to lower the Name of the Lord, than to
lift mine. John the Baptist was right when he said, "He
must become greater; I must become less".
- Wherever you go, leave the place a little
better than you found it, and in this way you're are serving
others. (My Dad helped teach
me this lesson. If he needed to use a restroom at a
gas station, and he found it very clean, he would often tip
the attendant on duty.)
- If you go to the poor, oppressed and destitute
people of the world, you'll find Jesus there, suffering with
them. A part of Jesus, not every Christian has meet.
- The pursuit of God is not an intellectual
pursuit but a spiritual one. For many times in
my walk with Christ, I would only gather information about
Him, and not seek Him spiritually. Don't miss what's
most important, to know Him intimately and love
Him. Better to listen to a humble, loving,
obedient servant of Christ, than a polished and eloquent
professional, who has a mediocre walk. But to our
dismay, we are always drawn to the professionals. A
moment of being filled by His Spirit, His Love, His Presence,
will transform you faster than any activity. DON'T KNOW HIM FROM
A DISTANCE, GET INTO HIS PRESENCE AND BE
- It's good to wake up early in the morning and
pray over the things of that day. I believe the Lord
sends us ministering angels. And that we should send
them out to do His will. So if you find yourself waking
up very early, it may not be an accident, you may have a host
of angels waiting for an assignment.
- If you've been given the gift of tongues, you
should spend time in it each day. I've noticed that a
lot more things get done (spiritually) when I do this.
It really does edify me when I use the language a lot.
And when people say that tongues no longer exists, or you
should never pray without an interpreter, they are mixing
human wisdom with spiritual gifts, as it was told to Jesus "Don't
heal on the Sabbath."
- Believers are commanded to lay hands on the
sick, so that they may be healed. We are to obey this command,
whether or not we see results! Use any opportunity that is
given to you.
- In worship is when a person becomes one with
- Unfortunately, some people need to hear the
Gospel, so that when they are condemned, they can not accuse
God of not warning them.
- When you pray, don't be afraid to ask for the
Lord's Judgment against anything that hinders His
kingdom. Don't pray like a wimp. Remember how
Jesus cursed the fig tree, in
Mark 11:21. Not every prayer has to be "Bless
this and Bless that". But never pray for the
Lord's wrath on any person, because one soul is worth more
than all the riches of this world.
- You'll get more heat from the red coals than
the dark ones. And those who are passionate about the
Lord will also impart a zeal to you. But it can be
discouraging to walk among the lukewarm.
- The difference between
Foolishness and Wisdom
- Christian idols and images are also an
abomination. Don't kneel before a statue, or speak to a
picture, or revere any Earthly object, or glorify any man.
Please be warned, never kneel or bow before any image or
statue of Mary.
- If you don't tell the guy behind you how you
fell, he's going to stumble over the same rock.
- The worst thing you'll see in Heaven is the
absence of your friends & loved ones. Work now to
prevent it. Share, pray and intercede for them.
- The Lord has set a Mountain before us, do not
perch yourself on the first ledge and say "I've made it".
No! Keep Climbing. If you fall, get back up and
climb. Don't wait for the flood, you might get swept
away, or won't be able to out climb it then. Run the
race as to win now. Not everyone at the Wedding Banquet
will be the bride.
- Many Christian will wait for a prompting,
leading and confirmation from the Lord before they will do
what the Bible already tells them to. Unless you hear
otherwise, do the bible.
- Though it is hardly ever preached about, and
seldom a topic of concern, a Christian should NOT drink blood.
(Except the Lord's blood) If you have, repent. It is a
sin that can take a soul to Hell.
- You cannot march in the Army of God wearing
flesh. And you're in danger of His wrath if you try.
- If you want to become a great Christian, study
the lessons from the great ones, don't study the wimps.
- A wise man will preach about Jesus, but a wiser
man will allow Jesus to preach through them.
- You can't always apply human logic to God's
- When people sin, it actually causes God pain.
It's not just something He notices and regrets. All the sin of
mankind in on Him, and causes Him great agony. For this reason
alone, we should avoid it.
- The person who picks up the biggest cross will
have the most influence to change others.
- When correcting someone, first do it privately,
don't do it in front of others to embarrass them. I did
this when I was immature. I used other people to
embarrass someone into submission, with fear. Rather
than having that person look and agree with the correction.
- Any Christian movement that neglects & does
not utilize the glory that God put in women or children, will
not fully mature.
- It is wise for Christians to store food and
water provisions for future prophesied catastrophes. Food and
water will be very scares during these times, and the rest of
the world will not be prepared for it.
- Quickly write down your dreams when you wake
up, before the memory is taken from you.
- The more you lean on your own understanding,
the less you will trust in God.
- When a Christian spends more time perfecting
and polishing his doctrine, than he does coming closer to God,
it is a fall. Like a man who takes his car to the car wash,
but never to the gas station, soon he will go nowhere. I find
myself spending too much time perfecting my beliefs, and less
time just coming to God as a child.
- Who gets "nice Christian girls" in
trouble? (Sexually) None other than "nice Christian boys".
Every example of a Christian girl getting into
promiscuity/adultery in my experience has always been from a
"Christian" boy/man. Somehow the term "Christian" can cause an
innocent Christian girl to drop her guard, and do things they
would never do with a non-Christian.
- "The greatest lie of the devil is to say that,
'if God wants to do it, it will be done'. God requires our
participation. He expects us to be laborers in the vineyard to
get things done!" - Ryan LeStrange
- Here is a principle that I've heard, I don't
fully agree with it, but I've kept it in mind to see what
truth there is in it. "Signs and symbols rule the world..."
-Confucius. I watch for symbols in the
physical world, to see if they reveal any spiritual realities.
And I've refused to own/honor/carry anything that has any type
of demonic/evil symbol. (besides money)
- Praying with a loud voice and great passion and
crying out, adds spiritual power to your prayer. It has also
been shown prophetically that the harder someone cries out
against injustice, the larger the sword comes out of their
mouths for the angels to fight with.
- When the World Economic System crashes, those
who are in debt will lose heavily and become slaves to their
lenders. And those people out of debt with Cash will be
king, buying up property at enormous discounts.
- Faith moves God, but Forgiveness releases His
Power. -Brian Adams
- Happy is he who turns aside from the pride of
this life, the lusts of the flesh, and who forsakes the
secular, ungodly paths of this fallen cosmos and lucifer, the
fallen one! - Freddy Hayler CD Vision
- It's better to repent of your sins, 1 by 1,
rather than just try to blanket over everything with 1
- As adulterous sex edifies satan's kingdom, true
intimacy between a husband and wife can advance God's purposes
on Earth, and be warfare against Lust. This is why so much
effort is given by satan to break up marriages and intimacy,
and promote lust, adultery and perversion.
- The power of Agreement in prayer, makes prayers
much more powerful, and unifies the body of Christ.
- The Tree of Life is Jesus, the Tree of the
knowledge of Good and evil is satan. People still eat of these
trees today. The Tree of Life leads a person to freedom,
liberty, Life and finally Glory. The Tree of the knowledge of
Good and evil, leads a person to dictatorial slavery then
death then damnation.
- There is a Court in Heaven, whereby a person
can petition God for Justice from the powers of darkness, and
demand payment (7 fold) from the kingdom of darkness.
- After you buy anything from the
marketplace, you should pray over it and break any dark power
that may be attached to it.
- Ministries should be careful not to
take donations with strings attached, without careful prayer and
- In prayer, don't tell God how big
your problems are, but rather tell your problems how big your
- A Christian with strong prophetic
gifts, and strong anointings, who is not matured and discipled,
can cause a lot of trouble and confusion in the body of Christ.
- There is a distinction between the
Presence of God and the Person of God. The Presence is all
glorious, but you need to fall in love with the Person, not the
- Remove anything evil from your
house, if you couldn't imagine it in Heaven, don't let it in
- The Church has the authority
and responsibility to curse any epidemic
(disease) that is spreading around the world.
- The Church needs to learn to put on their crown and reign
- Most of the Host of Heaven (the Waring Angels) are currently
inactive, waiting for a believer to release them into an
- Declarations and Decrees are more powerful when they are not
only spoken, but also written down.
- All Christians that Progress in the Kingdom of God, should
leave trails, markers, signs, warnings, ladders & bridges so
that Christians behind them can progress the same distance but
- The Blind Christian is the one who knows what God did in the
past, and what satan is doing today.
- In my walk with Christ, I've found that the more things that
I sacrificed on the Alter to God, the more spiritual energy I
had to do His work.
- God has a Perfect Will, and a Permissive Will for you. He
permitted Israel to have a King, but that wasn't His Perfect
Will. And Israel had a lot of trouble because of their
Kings. Israel should have desired God's Perfect Will, not
Permissive Will. And you should get OUT of God's
Permissive Will and into His Perfect Will.
- I always wanted God to be more real in my life, then I
realized... Maybe God doesn't need to be more real to me, maybe
I need to be less fake with Him.
- You can either let your chains break your praise, or the
praise break your chains.
- There are 2 types of freedom, that people often get confused.
The traditional understanding of Freedom, which is the right to
live your life (responsibly) called libety. And the false
definition of freedom, the right to sin, called lasciviousness.
One builds a society, the other errodes a society.
- When Christians are in the Lord's camp we learn about how
good God is. When Christians are captured, and in the
enemies camp, after time they may start realizing how horrible
the enemy is, and repent. Both can be learning experiences,
though the first is definatly the best choice.
- Whatever you can't put on the altar, has control over you.
- Simply put: We are forgiven by blood, saved by
grace, rewarded by deeds, and disqualified by rebellion.
- If the armies of God are NOT fighting in a
specific battle, then you shouldn't fight there either.
- Anything not built on the Rock will eventually
fall. (Systems, Organizations, Businesses, Countries,
Groups, Cultures, etc.)
- (Mercy Rejected = Anger)
(GreatMercy Rejected = Wrath) Rejecting God's
great sacrifice of mercy, by the death of Jesus, will only
bring terrible Judgment onto a person, since it was such a
- A humble servant close to the Lord is more
powerful than a King who is away from the Lord. A prayer
intercessor in the closet is more powerful than rich man
- Human goodness and human compassion may help
others, but it won't lead them to the cross, where their real
healing is. All true blessings come from God, and
everything He does is redemptive, leading others to
Himself. Therefore is you bless someone in a way that
does not lead them to God, you've given them no eternal
- The Church today walks in very little power,
very little of what we are called to walk in. One reason
is because "we have not received a prophets reward."
Few Christians can even name a prophet who is living
today. A prophet's message is just not as popular as a
message from a Christian Celebrity, Singer or professional
- There is a significant different between
Christianity and Political Conservatism, that we must
understand. Conservatives work so that people will live free,
but Christians fight so that people will live Holy.
Conservatives fight against tyranny, but Christians fight
again wickedness. The battleground of Conservatives is in the
courts and political centers, but the battleground for
Christians is in the heavenly realms and in their prayer
closet. Conservatives strive to give children the best
education, but Christians strive to give children God's
wisdom. Conservatives want what's best for the country, but
Christian's want what's best for God. There is a clear
difference between these 2 groups.
- Once a Christian Music Group requires payment
for their music, then they have received their reward. (and
it's spiritual value is greatly diminished) If a person or a
group demands compensation for their Worship Music, how are
they any different than a secular business.
- Whenever there is a question regarding a
certain Doctrine, always check the foundation, the RED letters
of Christ. His words are where many of our Christian
disagreements are solved. In becoming a studied mature
Christian, it is important to first master the words of Jesus,
before mastering the other prophets. Since His words are the
foundation. "I have testimony weightier than John." (John
- In many Churches, the apostle Paul's teaching
must be removed as the Foundation of the faith, and Jesus's
words must be the only foundation, all other must be built
- Never reinterpret the words of Jesus, in order
to conform to another man's perspective. (Even the teachings
of biblical prophet's or Apostle's)
- I've been told that you can't please everyone,
but I've seen that used as an excuse not to care. And
I've seen that a humble man will make few enemies.
- Search, and you will find that acting on
un-given authority (presumption), is the most
common sin shown in the gospels, and a very common sin today.
- The false prophet will often try to establish
his credibility early on. And establishing his
reputation will be a major concern for much of his
speaking. A true prophet won't put heavy focus on this.
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of
wisdom, but the Love of the Lord is the fulfillment of wisdom.
- Anything you believe differently than Jesus
Christ is deception, and we all have some.
- The purpose of all things is the Glory of God,
not the happiness of man (humanism).
- The Power of God is Christ Crucified, and the
power of Christ is you Crucified. A crucified and obedient
servant of the Lord can be entrusted with great authority, and
will do great exploits.
- The Spiritual Realm, not a vague, mystical,
symbolic realm, but a realm with many of the same physical
laws and properties of our natural realm, just unseen. Many
devices, tools, and machines of our physical world can also
exist and function in the Spiritual Realm. The mapping
of the Physical Realm (Animals, Plants, Places, etc.) is the
mapping of the Spiritual realm.
- A Christian 'slave' can only bring other people
to 'Master' God, but a 'son' can bring people to Father God.
- Past servants of the Lord have left Mantles for
us to take up and continue. One Generation's ceiling,
needs to be the next Generation's floor.
- Your real friends are the ones that will suffer
- If a person doesn't have a holy fear of the
Lord, then they are much more likely to fall away under
- The only reason people hate God, or are not
excited about God is because they are wearing veils.
They have believed some lie about God that has distorted His
the Lord's stance on Abortion?
- The greatest secular thing is not even worth
the least Holy thing.
- If concluded that the great prostitute
mentioned in the book of revelation, is Islam. Islam is
the 'Religion of Doubt'. Though they claim to believe all the
prophets of the bible, when you ask them specifics about the
bible, every possible excuse will be given as to why they
don't believe that.
- After you die, you are judged based on how much
light you had. This is why it is better not to know God, than
to know Him and turn away.
- Each Christian must learn to separate the
common from the Holy.
- 'Legalistic' is often defined as 'anyone
who follows the commandments closer than I do.'
- The God of the Old Testament is the same God of
the new testament. Jesus didn't replace God, He was a greater
revelation of who God was.
- People are going to Hell, because Christians
have not picked up their cross. If they did, revival would be
breaking out everywhere.
- The baptism of Water is NOT the same as the
baptism of Fire. We need both.
- Baptism of babies does not make sense, since
they can NOT repent of their sins or understand what sins are.
Baptizing children was not practiced in the new
testament. If you were baptized as a child, it is not a
- The goal of the Lord is to Restore man, not
just redeem him. So that man lives the way we were created to
be, not just get saved.
- Those closest to the Lord's heart can cause Him
the greatest Joy or the greatest pain.
- The Lord can be glorified in our weaknesses,
but in our strengths we gain fame. Its better to have a
weakness that causes humility and dependence on the Lord, than
a strength that causes pride and independence.
- When you please your master, he rewards
you. If your master is good, you will be rewarded for
good, but if he is evil, you will be rewarded for evil.
- The best time to worship the Lord, the most
meaningful time to worship the Lord, is when you're under
trials and struggles. And remember, He's bigger than all
- A person (even a Christian) can be condemned
for committing sins, that they did not think were sins.
Therefore it is necessary that we know scripture to avoid
- Getting your mind off of creation and onto the
uncreated, brings you into most intense worship.
- When the world condemns God or His people, they
only set themselves up for their own condemnation.
- I trust a person more if he walks with a
limp. Meaning, he has suffered a major defeat, and
learned hard lessons of who the Lord is and who his enemy
is. A defeat is usually the only thing that will sober
- There is a unity coming over the body of Christ
that I've seen, to where a 30 second encounter with another
member can develop bonds that are stronger than family
ones. For blood is thicker than water, but spirit is
thicker than blood.
- A healthy relationship with God will involve
many tears. And if you've never cried while worshiping
or seeking the Lord or repenting, then something is missing.
- I've noticed a strange thing regarding
breathing. When I am tempted with an evil/impure
thought, if I breath out my nose quickly, the temptation seems
to blow away. Like a person would breath out their nose
if they had smelled something disgusting. Sometimes, if
I just plug my nose, impure thoughts don't seem to come to
me. Through revelations others have witnessed small evil
spirits entering people through the nose. I've also
noticed that during worship times, if I fully exhale out of my
mouth, leaving my lungs empty, the Worship gets more intense.
I've noticed both of these effects 100's of times.
- The Judgments of God are to be eagerly desired
in your life. Better a slap on the wrist now, a
correction early on, than unquenchable regret later.
Metal is made stronger by pounding it, and we are made
stronger by the discipline we get.
- The stronger you make the foundation, the
higher you can build the house.
- Through several revelations it has been shown
that the structure of the throne room of God in Heaven, is
similar to that of the Tabernacle/Temple revealed in the Old
- God breaths in Sacrifice, and breaths out life.
In the Kingdom of God, you breath God's breath.
- The Kingdom of God is always expanding and
becoming more glorious.
- If you lack wisdom, you'll find Him at the
crossroads. Those who go without wisdom, will be
captured, robbed & beaten. Then they will cry out
and be rescued again. Christians, like me, learn most of
their lessons after taking a beating.
- The Banquet is ready, the Bride is Not!
- Fear blinds a person's vision.
- I'm now convinced that the Mark of the beast is
RFID chip, as so many have said. But I believe the Mark
of the beast and the anti-Christ will come out of the Islamic
world. Why? Click
- As man was created in the image of God's, Earth
was created in the image of Heaven.
- When the Lord comes for His bride, He will take
the Children with Him.
- As one gets closer and closer to God, the path
gets narrower and narrower.
- The Land of Israel belongs to the Jews.
The biblical prophesies that refer to the Jews, still refer to
the Jews and not necessarily the Church. The Church
needs to continue to support and intercede for Israel. I
believe it is spiritually important that Israel occupy the
land that God promised them. Advances in the Church are tied
to Israel taking their land. Which explains the worldwide
effort to prevent them from taking their land. I am against Replacement
- Will we ever reconcile Science and Religion?
Science is the study of our physical world. Religion is
the study of the spiritual world. Modern Science has an
unwritten rule that there is NO spiritual realm, and no
God. Therefore anything that points to a spiritual
world, no matter how logical or obvious the evidence, it must
be wrong. Science does not recognize the spiritual
world, but tries to explain everything physically, which is
It's like trying to study colors, while using a black and
white camera. (Or a computer trying to understand love)
- Science explains consciousness, love,
hatred, etc. as a biochemical process,
- the creation of life as an accident,
- the universe-the results of big random
explosion, first there was nothing, then it exploded, and
now we are here.
- dreams as biological processes,
- the soul as a myth,
- Good and Evil as non-existent,
- Miracles as a freak of nature explainable
by complex physics,
- Mankind as a superior form of monkey,
- and God as fairytale believed in by
ignorant people who haven't studied science.
- Scripture verses can be misapplied, when they
are not prompted by the Holy Spirit.
- It is Hard to enter the Kingdom of God.
As we are finding out from some of the Lord's Messengers who
have visited Heaven, a lot less made it than we thought.
- The strength of your spirit is determined by
your willpower to obey God and resist evil.
- Obedience is more important than results.
In building the ark, Noah was obedient to the Lord for over
100 years, yet it didn't save anyone besides his family.
- Though your body is locked in this physical
world, your spirit can be soaring in the heavens or down in
- The Earth has been given to man, therefore the
Kingdom of God, and the kingdom of evil come mainly by
- Even for the "mature" there are still
many veils and stumbling blocks to overcome. Those who
listen, will have their veils removed the fastest.
- The spirit of Faith is at work opening peoples
eyes, find these people and share the gospel with them.
Those who have not been visited by faith, won't listen to
you. And if you're not paying attention, you won't know
who to go to, making your work fruitless.
- God is unchanging. But He is NOT
static! The Lord is fluid, an idol is
static. That which is fluid is greater than that which
is static. Many times we have missed a move of God,
because it was not what we were expecting. The Spirit is
- Many people who we think are our enemy, are
actually our friends. And many people we think are our
friends, are not. And many people we give the most
respect to, are still not mature.
- The Holy Spirit is always moving, but not
- During the tribulation, the economy will be so
bad that it will take 1 days work, just to earn enough for 1
person's daily food. Therefore it would be wise for these
people to store up provisions now, while it is plentiful.
- All famous and influential role models, will
either lead people toward Jesus or away. They will
either gather or scatter.
- Much of the teaching of the Kingdom of God is
the unlearning of what the world taught us.
- When events happen in the spiritual realm there
is usually a reaction in the physical realm. Those who
have eyes to see, will see and understand, but those without
will casually ignore these things. The spiritual world
is much more integrated into the physical world than we
think. The physical world is a vague mapping of the
spiritual realm. In Anna Rountree's revelation it was shown
"The Heavens and the Earth are one"
- It is easy to get off the path, but hard to get
back on. A fisherman's hook is made to go in easy, but
difficult to get out. Also with sin, easy to start, hard
- Revivals have often been preceded by strong
consistent prayer from a small group of people, and then a
strong repentance from a much larger group.
- Most attacks of the enemy, do not work on a
person who has a crucified flesh. And humility is an
armor that is hard to penetrate.
- When first starting to read the bible, it is
best to start with the RED LETTERS, the Words of Jesus from
the Gospels. First master these, they are the
Foundation. When building a house, no one builds the
walls before the floor is finished.
- The tears of the Lord walk around, they say
"who will host me? Is there no one who will cry for him?
Is there no one who will weep for her"? Open your door
to them, let them into your house, and sit at your table, do
not leave them outside. One tear weighs more than a
pound of sweat. Its the most perfect prayer.
- When a person is born-again, they are given a
new body, a spiritual body. They then have two sets of
ears, one physical and one spiritual. This helps them
not only to hear what a person is saying with their mouth, but
also hear what a person is saying with their heart.
Through many mistakes I have learned the hard way that it is
more important to understand what a person is truly saying
from their heart rather than the polished words from their
lips, especially when they try quoting scripture. The
Lord looks at the heart, not the outward appearance.
- A person's spiritual maturity is determined by
how much they are willing to sacrifice for the Lord. The
less they sacrifice, the slower they will mature.
- That which is puffed up tries to float to the
top of the water, though it looks big, it does not weigh
much. But that which is heavy and full will settle for
the bottom. Evil men seek to be in charge, but godly men have
no problem serving.
- You can often find some good, in the most evil
of people, and some bad in the best of men.
- Many of the Lord's people are currently in the
prisons of the enemy, being used by the evil one. Though
they have the appearance of being spiritual, but because of
fear, they'll usually oppose the strategic moves of God, for
supposedly religious reasons. How crafty is the
devil? Crafty enough to get God's people to do his work.
- (The Power of God) + (Man's wisdom) =
- There are 7 Mountains that have influence over
Nations. Whoever controls these mountains can take
nations. The 7 Mountains: CHURCH, FAMILY, EDUCATION,
GOVERNMENT, MEDIA, ARTS/ENTERTAINMENT & BUSINESS. We
cannot just protect the Church and let the other mountains
fall to the enemy, we have to fight hard on all 7 mountains.
When Christians pray, "Let Your Kingdom Come" it can be better
stated, "Let Your KingdomS come" Let God's Kingdom of
Arts come! Let God's Kingdom of Music come! Let God's
Kingdom of Government Come! And to take over the evil kingdoms
that are in power now.
- satan has been successful in using animated
cartoons to introduce children to evil spirits.
- In order to build a better house, you'll
occasionally need to tear down the old one.
- Truly we live in a body of death. Our physical
body has the ability to feel pleasure, while our soul is being
wounded. And our physical body is able to feel
uncomfortable while our souls is being healed. Therefore, if
someone always peruses physical pleasure, they are more likely
to fall into sin and death.
- The CROSS is an interesting geometrical shape.
If you take a blank piece of paper, and simply remove the
pattern of the Cross, the result will be the exact opposite
geometric shape. The nazi swastika.
Click here to see.
- Very often when satan wants to slander God's
people, he will simply tie what they are doing to money, in
order to make it appear that greed is the only motivation.
- If you saw 10 men carrying a heavy log, and 9
men were one end of it and 1 was at the other side, where
would you help? In making Disciples, we should do the
same. Go to where we are most needed.
- Those who don't appreciate what they have, will
be given less.
- The Bride knows less than she thinks she
does. And many times, when things are said in the name
of the Groom, it's really just the Bride speaking. The
more the Bride speaks, the harder it is to hear the
Groom. Currently there are several thousands of
Christian books which simply contain the Bride's thoughts,
& it's hard to wade through them all to find what the
Groom is speaking. When the Groom does speak, few of us
realize it, especially the person it was spoken through.
- Salvation is a free gift from God, but certain
anointings can come at a cost, and testings will be needed
before great authority is given.
- It can be very difficult to realize when you
have lost the Lord's anointing, as with Sampson, when he lost
the Lord's strength, (Judges
16:20) "He awoke from his sleep and thought, 'I'll go
out as before and shake myself free.' But he did not know
that the LORD had left him."
- Many people in the church are NOT yet
- The devil will make the same offering to people
as he did to Jesus. The devil will give the kingdoms of
this world to those who bow down and worship him, and many
have taken this offering.
- Whether by circumcision (the easy way) or
Judgment (the hard way), the Lord will destroy your fleshly
- Don't disciple the un-baptized. Baptize them
- Some minister of the gospel would be more
fruitful if they recruited others to join the work, than if
they just did the work themselves. If you are capable of
moving from ministry, to ministry recruiting, then do it.
- This principle may sound vulgar and
inappropriate but I don't know how else to say it. A man
should NOT be on the mission field until he has nailed his
penis to the cross. If he can't control his sexual urges,
he'll be vulnerable and may do more damage than good.
- The School system can never replace the family.
- Thinking that that the Rapture is near produces
2 types of mentalities, the 1st one is the "Let's Escape
Mentality" and the 2nd one is the "Let's Get
Everything Finished Mentality".
- There are so many great blessings awaiting many
Christian, if they would just go deeper into
forgiveness. So many evil spirits would be driven out of
Churches if the members would just go deeper into the area of
- Atheism is the byproduct of a Church that shows
- MORALITY WITHOUT GOD, is straight from the Tree
of the Knowledge of Good. It is the most beautiful path
to Hell, the most attractive form of satanism, and it cannot
- Every Christian has some imbalance of doctrine.
Jesus was the only one who was fully balanced. It's better to
know your own personal bias, than to think that you are in the
center and everyone else is imbalanced.
- Anyone who thinks he can live a life full of
sin, and then just cry for mercy on their death bed, will have
a rude awakening on their Judgment.
- From the experience of a lifetime of dreams,
I've come to the hard conclusion that the reason dreams are so
vague, is that they are often (not always) messages, send to a
person, and encoded. They are encoded so that any interception
of the dream will not reveal the message. They are encoded
with elements of the persons life. And they force a person to
come to God for a correct interpretation of the mystery.
- The Theory of Darwinian Evolution has been used
to lead countless millions of people away from God.
Though at one time it may have looked scientifically plausible
and reasonable; now its major tenants have been scientifically
shown inadequate and unreasonable. Most of the evidence
used to support it, can actually be used against it, if one
simply discerns the meaning of the evidence. "The
theory is dead, you can stick a fork in it." It is now
being held up by entrenched interests in Academia/R&D,
politics & culture.
- When satan temps a person, his temptations hold
on to a person's feeling of Insecurity
and Inferiority. This was
demonstrated in the Garden. Insecurity: "Did
God really say". Inferiority: "You'll be like
God" -currently you're not everything you should
be. Breaking these 2 spirits is needed to set people
free from these temptations.
- The Biblical Feast Days, which much of the
Church ignores, still hold significance in God's timeline for
events and signs.
- I am now convinced that the anti-christ will
come out of the Muslim world, and be the 'Muslim savior'
backed by the fervor and armies of the Muslim nations. He will
not come out of Rome, Europe, or America as so many have
- The False Church spreads by acts of force, the
true Church spreads by acts of sacrifice.
- Nations are judged by how they treat God's
people, the Jews. If a nation is a blessing to the Jews, God
will bless that nation, but if a nation is a curse to the
Jews, God will curse that nation. And if they start killing
the Jews, that nation's end will be coming.
- I've found that I cannot produce love by
myself, but only be a vessel of God's Love. Someone can
serve God diligently and faithfully, yet still NOT walk in
much love. Sometimes I thought, "I can serve God, but I'm
just a dry sponge, not able to squeeze out much love." I
could pray for hours, yet not cry for the people that I was
praying for. Now I realize that there is some kind of
Spout/Hole/Opening in which God's love is poured into
us. And we may need to ask God to increase the size of
that opening. When this happens, the prayers for people become
a lot less wordy, more full of tears, more painful and
- You should never accept any revelations that
contradict verbatim scripture. If any revelation contradicts
clear scripture, I reject it, for the Bible is my foundation
of doctrine. But I will allow revelations to challenge my
interpretation of scripture. And I will not pridefully hold up
my interpretation of scripture as infallible.
- There is great rejoicing in Heaven over 1
sinner that repents, but there is also great lamentation for 1
saint that falls away.
- I've witnessed so much demonic resistance given
to people who are about to be baptized, that I can only
conclude Baptism is much more significant than I originally
thought. i.e. Three times now, when my friends were on
the verge of baptism, they got a call telling them of a death
in the family. Also, I've seen other amazing
circumstances show up, to prevent people from completing their
baptism. People overwhelmed by fear, unbelievably
sophisticated distractions, baptism pool leaks, etc. I NO
longer tell people that it's just a symbolic act we do
in obedience to God. Why would the devil give so much
resistance, if it was just symbolic, the bible never called it
symbolic. Please make sure all Christians are baptized. (&
not as a baby)
- The Book of Mormon was NOT divine, NOT inspired
by God. And there is a spirit behind it that tries to convince
people to believe it. It has caused 3 major problems among its
#1 They Separate themselves from the Body of Christ, rarely
interacting God's Churches, becoming an isolated community.
#2 Instead of sharing the Bible, now they disseminate the Book
#3. Instead of building God's Kingdom, then now work to build
a man-made organization.
- Sin is the dare of God's justice, the rape of
His mercy, the jeer of His patience, the slight of His power,
and the contempt of His love. -John Bunyan.
- In my research, I've noticed 2 different yet
distinctive streams of End-Time prophecy, each of them
biblical, each of them supported by several trustworthy
------The First Prophetic Stream has the pattern of...
========== a. Prepare for the Lord's Return (Rapture).
========== b. Live Holy or be left Behind.
========== c. Great will be the Tribulation.
------ The Second Prophetic Stream has the pattern of ...
========== a. Prepare for the Latter Rain, a massive
outpouring of the Spirit, the Kingdom Age
========== b. Evangelize with New Levels of anointing and
========== c. Great will be the worldwide Harvest.
I believe that both prophetic streams are from God. But I've
noticed that many prophets seem to be clearly placed on one
stream or the other, without much crossover.
- As a Christian that is striving to keep a pure
thought life, I sometimes reject 100s of thoughts a day, as
wicked or impure or perverted or prideful or malicious.
I suspect other Christians must also be just as vigilant
against letting their mind just wander.
- One of God's favorite methods of victory, is to
wait until His enemy has every possible advantage, every
expectation of victory, when everything looks lost, and then
God turn the tables, reversing everything, and gloriously
overcoming His opponent.
- According to Kerr's revelation, God will save
more people through the marketplace than the Church. Our
adversary has been using the marketplace very successfully to
promote darkness. For example, in buddhism, most people
get their idols, charms, images, statues, incense, books, etc.
at the marketplace, rather than a buddhist temple. The
body of Christ needs to invade the marketplace to advance the
Kingdom of God and save souls. i.e. The Passion of the
Christ Movie was not done by any Church or Ministry, yet it
reached 100s of Millions of people worldwide.
- The reason people go to Hell is because they
refuse the blood sacrifice of Christ, and they die in their
- Many Christian authors write several books with
their teaching. But most of what they teach can be summed up
in a few precise principles (like
this page), that can be read and
learned quickly, instead of mulling over pages and pages of
- Cloud formation can reveal activity in the
Spiritual Realm. (It's not all random)
- Everything in Heaven is free, they do not use
the system of money and purchasing.
- After a person dies. Whoever that person
belonged to, (Either the Kingdom of Light, or darkness) comes
and picks them up.
- The anointing that God gives His servants, can
be transferred to people, by reading the books written by
these servants. So it's good to collect anointed books of God.
- Personally, I am a proponent of the
- For some reason, if I have an intense time of
Worship in the morning, by the evening I will be
semi-depressed. I call this effect the Glory-Rebound. This
happens when I slowly take my eyes off of God's glory, and
start looking onto the routine of this world. It can be
depressing leaving the Glory, if you can't keep your eyes on
- I am persuaded by the argument that HEBREW was
the original language of the Earth, and early origin of many
of today's languages. link
- Regarding Israel: I believe the 3rd temple will
be built at the Location of the Garden Tomb, Jerusalem. And the Cross
that Jesus was crucified on will be found buried there, in
front of the actual tomb.
- It is possible for a person to be alive on
Earth, and their soul bound in Hell. Therefor deliverance is
not just casting darkness out, but getting that person's soul
out of the pit.
- There are messages encoded in
the bible using ESL Equidistant
- Israel is God's Calendar, the backbone of prophecy. Knowing
what is happing to Israel, helps a person understand God's
timeline. As one person said, "As the Jews go, there goes the
nation." (for good or bad)
- In evangelism, there is a difference between sharing Biblical
Truths with people, and introducing them to Jesus. Thou you may
need to start with a foundation, your eventual goal is to
introduce them to the King.
- Through Scripture we see that God's highest aspiration, is to
be one with His children.
- The Lord leaves you covered, the devil leaves you naked.
- Israel and the Church are spiritually tied. When Israel takes
the land, i.e. the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, it will usher
in a powerful world-wide revival of the Church.
- I've felt God's glory while in worship to Jesus and to the
Father, but I've never felt the Glory while in worship to the
- When something is made/written/taught/sung/played etc. under
the anointing of God, it is still valuable even if the author
falls into sin. (Remember,
it was the anointing that made it, but it was the man that
fell. Otherwise, many books of the bible would need to be
- The Blood of Jesus is not limited by Time/Space. It has
the ability to go back in time and heal/restore/mend sins of the
distant past committed by generations long ago. Getting the
blood to the root of any issue can fix it. Which means that a
believer can go to a place where an atrocity happened long ago
and apply the blood (communion with the land) to reverse its
effects, and thereby cut off satan's portals into this world.
- Many of the people with the highest calling of God are
currently locked up in prisons. The enemy targeted them early to
prevent them from ever maturing. But once set free, they have
the ability to do great damage to the satan's kingdom. Truly
they are "treasures hidden in darkness" Isaiah 45:3 And prison ministries
are vital to the Church. (unfortunately the enemy has the
ability to see how many angels are assigned to a specific baby,
and thereby judge how dangerous they are, and target the parents
if necessary to steer their child in the wrong direction.)
- When governments Redistribute the Wealth, its nothing
else than legalized theft, with a pretty name.
- Without God we can't do anything, but without us, He won't.
- The mafia does not allow competition, and those organizations
that are influenced by the demonic are run like the mafia, not
allowing any competition.
- Sometimes the Church advances at funerals, meaning that in
order for the Church to advance, the Old Guard needs to get
- There are some gifts of God that you'll never receive by just
being open to them, in order to receive them you must be Hungry.
- Do not read books of false theology, in an effort to
understand them. They will affect your soul, i.e. book of
Mormon, Koran, etc.
- The Blood of Jesus was shed to set you free from sin, not to
allow you to freely sin.
- When someone says that, "There's corruption everywhere!
Every place has corruption!" What they are really saying
is that "satan is winning". The only reason someone
would believe that satan is winning is if they were listening to
satans news sources. When someone listens to God's news sources,
they'll realize that satan is loosing.
- Sometimes, in order for God to show the tidewave of His
Glory, He will allow satan to build sandcastles on the beach. picture
- When Christian Denomination go a long time without seeing a
miraculous move of God, they start to put in their doctrine the
impossibility/improbability of the miraculous, and that maybe
the Miraculous moves of God mentioned in scripture are just
- Some ministers won't talk to you unless you're seperated by a
Though I'm not gifted in the prophet,
here are some great lessons for prophets from Beth Alves,
called "The Pitfalls of
- Prophetic Intercessors are those who are
called to prepare the way for Godís will to be done upon the
earth. A problem can arise, however, when these intercessors
fall into the trap of thinking that they have to explain
everything before they pray it or perform it.
- Finding identity in the prophetic rather than
in God who gives it.
- Adding to or subtracting from what God has
said in order to either look knowledgeable or to keep from
- Refusing to allow the prophetic word or act
to undergo the scrutiny of authority.
- Getting into ďone-upmanshipĒ by trying to
outdo the previous prophetic prayer, word or deed.
- Adding personal opinions or impressions that
can bring Judgment over a person, a people group or a land.
- Sharing secrets that God has not okayed.
- Speculating about Godís time frame or other
- Owning the prophetic word or act rather than
releasing it to Godís long-range purpose.
- Attributing more authority to self than to
God, and thereby becoming puffed up.
- Spending too little time in the prayer closet
when God opens the door to go public.
- Forgetting that many of the biblical prophets
were ridiculed and stoned for their obedience.
- Refusing to give a word because of jealousy.
- Falling prey to intimidation or unbelief.
Prophetic mistakes that I've seen:
- Prophetic words about future relationships,
future spouses, need to be scrutinized more thoroughly. I've
often found them to be motivated by fleshly desires.
- Prophetic words giving the date of the Return
of Christ, have been wrong. In one revelations, Jesus said
that the Angels still do now know that day.
- Don't assume the prophets are perfect people,
they make mistakes like the rest of us. Even the high priest
who condemned Jesus, prophesied.
- Prophets that I've been with are often more
sensitive people, so insults and arguments can be more
disruptive to them.
The more clear a revelation comes, the more importance,
resistance and consequences there are.
- Anywhere a devil or demon exists on Earth is
illegal, they have NO rights, they are always criminals, and
are all condemned. They are not to be negotiated with,
but instead cast out, crushed, destroyed! They have no good
motives, use only deception and plan only evil. Don't
treat them like just an annoyance, but instead like murderous
fugitives. Give them no ground, vehemently and militantly
oppose them, and use the Name of Jesus Christ against them.
Let none of them out alive.
- Every time the enemy successfully attacks us,
our understanding of God becomes more veiled, and God look
less glorious, and our zeal for Him diminishes.
- The safest place to be during spiritual warfare
is on the Cross.
- The Kingdom of God has many rooms that are full
of spiritual weapons, necessary to fight satan's
kingdom. By prayer and intercession we can bring these
down, and use them in battle.
- If you rebuke a devil and cast it out, it can
come back later, so KILL it!
- Intense spiritual warfare can be very tiring to
the body, so being physically ready will help.
- Revelation from the book Baptize
by Blazing Fire: Physical movements do transfer over to
the spiritual realm, so you can fight the demonic with hand to
hand combat. And you can ask the Lord for divine military
weapons, (swords, fire, bow/arrow, axes, etc.)
- A soldier who is not willing to take any scars,
is not much of a warrior. And a Christian who stays away
from controversial issues is not much of a warrior either.
- Whenever the Lord shows up somewhere, the enemy
will come by later to mess up any good work. Be
ready. Don't miss an opportunity when you see it, for
tomorrow, it may be gone. I learned this hard lesson
from a friend of mine, he was never receptive to the Gospel
until one day when Jesus spoke to him in a dream. His heart
was tender and ready. But foolishly, I did not go to him
right away and share with him. 4 hours later, he was as
mad as can be, and wanted nothing to do with Jesus. I
missed a great opportunity, and am awaiting another.
- Remember it only took one hole to sink the
Titanic. And one sin that is not dealt with, can take
out a strong man of God, one sin that continues to grow, can
destroy a ministry.
- The Lord gives His power to those who are wise
and mature enough to use it. The evil one gives his
power to those who are foolish and immature enough to be used
- In spiritual warfare, the enemy we are fighting
today are not the same as before, they appear to be more
sophisticated, refined, organized, unified and trained. Demons
associated with different sins, now seem to work together in
their struggle against us.
- A wise man may sacrifice some of his lesser
goals in order to accomplish a bigger one. And our enemy
is willing to support lesser Christian goals in order to
derail the more important ones.
- When we are in darkness, we hug our enemies and
beat our friends.
- Whenever the Lord comes somewhere or does
something, the devil will quickly follow to mess it all up.
- [From the book
Baptized by Blazing Fire] Diligently
using the gift of tongues can prevent and break a demon's
ability to masquerade/disguise itself as friendly spirits. And
praying with your hands raised in the air, can bring
devastation to demonic spirits.
- The enemy attacks the shepherd in order to
destroy the sheep, he attacks the pastor in order to destroy
the congregation, bribes the celebrity to destroy their fans,
deceives the author to destroy their readers, fools the
teachers to destroy their students, and corrupts leaders in
order to destroy their followers. The devil attacks
those who have influence. When he comes after you, be
sure to cover your bases, those you oversee. And the
enemy might be after you, not just for you, but in order for
you to attack your leadership.
- satan's main aim in every church is against
those who are on fire for Jesus.
- The devil's goal is to mock God, by showing man
(created in God's image) in the lowest, most perverse,
disgusting, twisted, animal state.
- When the Light of Christ shines on demonic
spirits, they become very small and weak.
- The enemy is called the twister, always
distorting the true things of God. But our God can
untwist anything, untangle any knot, and can turn a crippled
hand into a iron fist.
- What the Lord brings is freedom, what the devil
brings is slavery. Never point to something that the
devil gives you and call it freedom. That's as foolish
as a doctor handing you a bottle of poison, and calling it 'medicine.'
- The enemy tried to kill Moses 80 years before
his ministry, and tried to kill Jesus 30 years before His
ministry. Therefore he can probably throw
something against you days before your breakthrough.
- Often our greatest breakthroughs are right
after our most difficult struggles.
- A small cut can lead to a big infection.
It's not the cut that harms you, since it is just a small
hole, with little loss of blood, but it's the infection that
comes in afterwards. And so with sin, a little sin can
be the downfall of a great man, because the devil will pour
his kingdom through that little opening.
- As I have seen with my limited experience, the
main attack against the prophetic Christians will come from
inside the Church.
- If you see a radical change for the worse, in
someone's personality, suspect that a spiritual agent is
- I believe it is better to have 3 people pray
during the strategic midnight hours, than to have 1 person
praying full day. The midnight hours or when the crucial
battles are fought. Please consider praying/worshiping at
least 1 hour between 1pm-6pm.
- What does it benefit a man to be healed by the
Lord, if he continues in the sin that wounded him.
- The worst thing we can get from the enemy is a
reward. The reason we don't gamble, is not because we
might lose, it is because we might win. Every "blessing"
from the devil turns out to be a curse.
- If you choose to believe the lies of your
enemy, it makes his job of destroying you much easier.
All that the enemy needs in order to control you is to have
you believe his lie.
- One of satan's most powerful arms, is his Legal
Arm. Much of his work is done using the legal system of
a country. This arm needs to be broken.
- Christian's, including me, are not in the habit
of rebuking unclean spirits, and driving them away. But
we need to remember how important it is, and how often Jesus
did this in the Gospels.
- As Christians, we are hit many times by the
enemy's invisible hand, before we even recognize it's there.
- Truth without grace
is what the devil brings, when he comes as the "angel of
light." Don't focus only on the facts, sometimes you need to
see the true motivation behind them.
- In the end time, both good and evil will be
shown at their full strength. At this time, the body of Christ
is fully united with Him, and the body of evil will be fully
united with the devil.
- If a gust of wind shakes a house, what will
happen to it when the flood comes? Can it stand?
If you get overtaken by little temptations, then you'll never
be ready for the strong ones.
- When a leaf falls off a tree, it can stay green
for many days. But eventually all of them will die, only
what stays on the tree will last. Only those on the Vine
of Christ, will be able to handle the storm, all others will
- The enemy has agents in the Church, (the
betraying spirit of Judas is still among us), we don't know
who, but when the opportune time comes, the enemy will use
them, so be warned and be ready.
- Keep oral & anal sex out of a marriage,
these defile you. In a dream, I was shown an oral sex
demon, it was absolutely disgusting, believe me you don't want
anything to do with it's sin. The desire for oral sex is
usually the desire for someone to physically worship you. Stay
away from it. Keep the spirits of domination &
bondage out of a marriage bed also. Also, when a person
masturbates, they are having sex with a demon and don't know
- Casting out Spirits causes nauseous bodily
- Though satan doesn't want his kingdom divided,
the principalities within his kingdom do hate each other.
- Always expect a counterattack right after a
great victory, be prepared.
- After doing deliverance ministry, we always
expect counterattacks from the enemy. But my covering
prayer..."Lord protect me from any backlash, as I go about
my day." Never seems to work at all! I've come to
the conclusion that after deliverance ministry, I need to walk
around with my own sword drawn, ready & standing watch all
day! And not relying on a simple prayer I said earlier
that day. As Jesus said, "could you not keep watch for 1
hour? Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation."
- You can't just displace evil, the vacuum must
be replaced by light or the enemy will come back stronger than
before. If you cast a devil out of a person who loves
his sin, he will soon go back into bondage, even stronger than
- The enemy can also give us dreams. As I
have seen, in one dream I had a long discussion with a false
christ, who eventually cursed the Father, and thereby ruined
- The enemy comes over the lowest part of the
wall. Remember, it only takes one opening, and the enemy
can sack the whole city. The enemy often comes at night.
- Every time the enemy attacks, he reveals his
position, which is why you will
get the greatest opposition before the greatest break
through. It was once said, "If you want to see who
the Messiah is, find Judas, and see who he betrays."
So after an attack I ask myself, "Why did he attack that?
Why was it so important to him? Maybe he sees something."
- Only when you're free can you help
others. How can you free someone from jail, when you're
- If you pray against a certain spiritual
principality, be ready for a counterattack on that very
issue. (A lesson I
found out the hard way after cursing a bunch of pornographic
- True worship can heal many wounds.
- devils, demons and unclean spirits hate the
praise the worship of Jesus. The worship of God creates an
atmosphere whereby evil spirits flee.
- The Sword of the Spirit (Word of God) judges
the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. In prayer, this sword
can be thrust into the owners heart, driving out anything
wicked in there.
- The Holocaust that happened to the Jews is a
foreshadowing of what will happen to all the world during the
- Our prayers are the fuel that gives the angels
the strength to keep fighting and to fight powerfully. (shown
- Dancing before the Lord can be a powerful form
of spiritual warfare, which binds the enemy.
- It is good to leave anointed Christian Worship
& Praise Music playing in your house, even when no one is
listening. It brings God's presence into an area.
- As rivers of living water come from the belly
of the righteous, so do rivers of death spring for from the
mouth of the wicked. And this river of filth can be inhabited
by the demonic. When a person repents of speaking wickedly,
the blood of Jesus can remove this river of death.
- ďThe time has come for fire. All other agents
have been tried: intellect, learning, fine buildings, wealth,
respectability, numbers. The great men and the mighty men and
the learned men have all tried to cast out these devils before
you and have failed. TRY THE FIRE. There are legions of the
enemies of our great King. Fire on them. There are legions of
strong drink, damning millions; of uncleanness, damning
millions more; of debauchery, blasphemy, theft, millions more!
Charge on them, pour the red-hot shot of the artillery of
Heaven on them, and they will fall by the thousands!Ē
- Though baptism and deliverance are difference procedures,
baptism can have a similar effect on a person as deliverance,
removing darkness. Successful deliverance usually takes a
skilled, studied and experienced minister, but not so with
baptism, almost any minister can do this procedure for another
- One strategic weapon seldom used by the Church today is
Spiritual Decoys. These are Angelic agents or devices that are
used to divert the enemy's focus away from their intended
goal. When these are released by Christian prayer over a
strategic issue, demonic agents can be tricked into fighting at
the wrong place and the wrong time, which will help to protect
the real target. (Holy Decoys) Many weapons and
tactics used in Earthly combat, may also be used in spiritual
warfare, if a Christian calls on them in prayer. Therefore,
understanding modern military strategy, is useful in spiritual
- There is a type of prayer that few Christians engage in. I
call it OOP (Object Oriented Prayer). The basic
idea is this, if you see an object referenced in scripture, i.e.
"broom of destruction" from Isaiah 14:23 or the "Arrow of
Victory" from 2 King 13:17, you can call on those
objects, in prayer, when the need arises, an physically act as
though you are using them.
- There is a type of Spiritual Warfare prayer that is not
commonly known by Christians. I call them "Zoological
Warfare Prayers". The basic idea is this... If
through any type of revelation you find out that there is a
spiritual attack happening, and you are shown a type of animal
doing the attack, (i.e. Spirit of Snake, frog, Scorpion, Spider,
etc.) then you would simply release that animals natural
predator from the Kingdom of God. For example, Eagles eat
snakes, Dogs fight cats, etc.
- The trees of an area, can have an impact on the spiritual
climate of that area, either for good or bad.
- When a Christian is tortured, maimed or killed for Christ,
that method of torture, maiming or executing is then turned into
a spiritual weapon for the people of God.
- Sometimes to break demonic powers a Christian will need to
employ the power of the DANCE and the SHOUT. Dancing jubilantly
before the Lord, and Shouting powerfully at your enemy.
- When Lucifer was in Heaven, he was in charge of Heavenís Music
and Worship & Michael was in charge of Heavenís Armies.
Lucifer fell and became satan, but Michael didnít fall. What
does this mean? In Laymanís terms this means that God kept all
the Soldier Angels, but satan took all the Quire boys. (Picture)
- satan doesn't necessarily attack the people he hates, he
attacks the people he fears.
- On occasion, I will intercede for the angels that have been
assigned to me and my family. Asking the Lord to give them
wisdom, strength and new weapons. They can also have struggles
just like us, and it can be mutually beneficial for you to
interceee for them, every once in a while.
- First go to the Courts of Heaven to deal with an issue, before
you go to the Spiritual battlefield.
- When satan infultrates a government, he'll often try to
infultrate the Justice department. Because, from there, he can
pursecute and remove anyone who threatens his influence. With a
corrupted Justice department, satan can protect his agents in
government, and bring the law (which is backed up by the power
of the gun) down on any of his rivals.
- Sometimes, in order to be successful in Spiritual Warfare, you
need to treat it more like a courtroom, than a battlefield.