Noah's Ark Pictures
Ron Wyatt Site
Arc of the Covenant Found
1. This is clearly NOT a naturally occuring structure. Approximate date: 2500BC
2. Viewable from Space, not similar to surrounding area.
Ron measured the object finding it to be 515 feet long. 512 feet, plus 3 feet, the length of a section that had broken off. Note:
300 Royal Egyptian cubits = 515 feet.
Genesis 6:15 This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be three hundred cubits long, fifty cubits wide and thirty cubits high.
3. Correct Length: 515 feet.
4. Correct Proportions (6 by 1)
Anchor Stone, with MT. Arrarat Behind it.
5. Correct biblical location, "Mountains of Ararat".
6. Archor stones clearly belongs to a boat, the size of the Archor stones indicate a very large boat.
7. A boat high in the Mountains in highly improbable.
8. Cross marks on Archor stones show that this was considered Noah's Ark during the Byzantine Era.
Genesis 8:4 and on the seventeenth day of the seventh month the ark came to rest on the mountains of Ararat.
Internal Radar Scan, shows construction similar to boat.
Joe Rosetta, vice-president of Geophysical Survey Systems, reviews the sub-surface radar scans. His conclusion: "
This is not a natural object. The reflections are occurring too periodic for it to be a natural type interface." "
You'd never see anything like this in natural geology... Some human made this structure, whatever it is.
Side view shows that this object had tight Ribs, a vertical support structure, similar to a boat.
Results of organic carbon testing of these ribs: The result was that it contained .71% total carbon. Inorganic carbon totalled .0081%. It contained .7019% ORGANIC CARBON- almost 100 times more organic than inorganic!
Historical Timeline shows most Civilization activity happens after 2500BC, the approximate time of Noah's Flood.