Ark of the Covenant
This video addresses some of
the accusations made again Ron Wyatt.
has the right to believe or reject Ron Wyatt's testimony. But
as someone who has studied scripture for many years, it doesn't make
sense for the Ark to be anywhere else than under the Crucifixion Site.
I'm convinced that if someone does REJECT Ron's testimony, then they
have major gaps in their doctrine. Please allow me to explain.
IF you believe that Ron Wyatte WAS WRONG,
then you must believe that...
1. The Blood of Jesus was never really (physically) sprinkled on the Mercy Seat (as the Law demanded), it was only sprinkled on the dirt. So Jesus didn't precisely fulfill the Law, because the Law required blood on the actual physical Mercy Seat.
2. Jesus rebuilt the Temple, without using any of the Official, Authentic and Sanctified instruments of the Temple.
(Table of Shewbread, Incense Altar, Menorah, Arc, the Law) And He never even had anything to do with these actual instruments since they were missing for 100s of years before he was born. (Doesn't it make sense that Jesus was among the authentic temple instruments, when He fulfilled the old Temple requirements, and "raise it up in 3 days" John 2:19.)
Jesus fulfilled the Law, but the actual book of the Law, written by Moses, Jesus never even got close to. (But if Ron is right, then Jesus was directly above the Book of the LAW when He fulfilled it.)
3. Jesus rent the veil between the Holy Place and the Most Holy place, but he was never actually there, among the instruments to do it, therefore Jesus must have only done it symbolically. (Doesn't it make sense that Jesus was in the actual place where the veil would be, when He rent it?)
4. On the Arc, the Presence of God was (Biblically) between the 2 Cherubs, but Jesus was never there, he was only between 2 criminals. (Isaiah 37:16) (Doesn't it make sense that Jesus was enthroned between the Cherubim when He was on the Cross?)
5. Biblically, God's presence was raised above the Arc, (Exodus 25:22 "above the cover") but Jesus was only raised above the dirt. (Isn't it biblically consistent that Jesus would be placed "above the cover". Jesus even hinted at this when He said, "what if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! John 6:62) Where was the presence of God before? Over the Ark.)
6. God choose the Archeologist Ron Wyatt to reveal Noah's Arc, the Red Sea Crossing, Sodom & Ghamora, Mt. Sinai, the Rock of Horeb, etc. but then Ron turned into a lying scam artist making up a huge fabricated story about the Ark of the Covenant. (not likely)
7. We receive mercy from the Sacrifice of Jesus, but Jesus was never really near the actual Mercy Seat. (That's not very biblically consistent.)
8. The victory at the Cross is the Main event in the Bible, but wherever Jeremiah put the Arc, maybe Ethiopia, it had nothing to do with God's greatest act.
9. The Temple instruments spent Hundreds of Years at the precise place that Abraham performed his substitutionary sacrifice. Biblically the temple is to be set up where the initial sacrifice took place. But the temple instruments never spent any time where God performed His main divine sacrifice. (Doesn't it make sense that the Instruments would be where the sacrifice of Jesus took place?)
10. 2 Maccabees 2 must be wrong.
4 It was also in the writing that the prophet, having received an oracle, ordered that the tent and the ark should follow with him, and that he went out to the mountain where Moses had gone up and had seen the inheritance of God. 5 And Jeremiah came and found a cave, and he brought there the tent and the ark and the altar of incense, and he sealed up the entrance. 6 Some of those who followed him came up to mark the way, but could not find it. 7 When Jeremiah learned of it, he rebuked them and declared: “The place shall be unknown until God gathers his people together again and shows his mercy. 8 And then the Lord will disclose these things, and the glory of the Lord and the cloud will appear, as they were shown in the case of Moses, and as Solomon asked that the place should be specially consecrated.”
11. Jeremiah 3:16 says the Ark will never be found? (It actually says the Ark won't be remembered or missed, which has been true for 2600 years, but 2 Maccabees 2 says that the Ark's location would remain unknown UNTIL God Gathers His people, which He has now done. And the Ark is seen and remember in Revelations 11:19)
12. Hebrews 10:19 must be wrong, "Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus" If Ron Wyatte was WRONG, then the Blood of Jesus is NOT in the Most Holy Place, so how can we enter?
13. If Ron was wrong, then the Most Holy PLACE, must have never been anointed as it said in Daniel 9:24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the Most Holy Place.
God must have forgotten all these details when He planned out the Cross. (not likely)
The Sacrifice of the Cross was the panicle of History. Do you really believe that God would have neglected all these important details? Ron's testimony is true, and it clarifies exactly what was done by Jesus on the Cross.
**by the way, if Ron's testimony is True, then the Garden Tomb will be the precise location of the 3rd Temple. Since the place of the Cross, is directly above the Arc, it will be an undeniable sign to the Jews, that Jesus was their messiah, and that is how the blood was put on the Mercy Seat. Therefore the Ark will probably not be moved from where it is now, since it doesn't make sense to move it from where Jesus was sacrificed, back to where Abraham did his sacrifice. Also, this foretells us that the actual wooden cross will be recovered, and put into the post hole above the Arc. It doesn't make sense that just an empty hole above the Ark would be much of a testimony. **I was prophetically shown that the actual Physical Cross is currently buried in front of the Garden Tomb, to be discovered at a later date. Also, I've heard many reasons why people think that WATER came out with the blood during the Crucifixion, but if Ron's testimony is true, then the WATER also went onto the Mercy seat. What reason or purpose did the water serve on the Mercy Seat. My only guess is that it was required (by the Law) that temple instruments be sanctified before their use (Numbers 7:1, Exodus 40:9)